JJ

Y/n's pov.

I guess you could say I'm the 8th member of the Sidemen. I've known josh and tobi since school, and then eventually all the guys for over 6 years.

Its weird being the only girl in a group of 7 guys but honestly i wouldn't change it for the world.

We all love each other and we are all there for each other like a family.

There only one slight problem.

For the past 4 years i have been in love with JJ.

Josh is the only one who knows.

Time after time i have gone through JJ bringing girls home and the girlfriends he has had. Its been difficult to say the least.

He's currently got a girl but me and the rest of the guys don't trust her whatsoever. We have seen so many red flags with her but JJ is oblivious as always.

We are all currently filming a sidemen sunday video, who knows me best.

I'm in the hot seat and all the guys are guessing about me.

We pause for 10 mins to change the camera batteries.

The guys pull their phones out. I see JJ's face drop and he sighs.

"You good jide?" Simon asks.

"Shelly just texted, she's breaking up with me, apparently she's been sleeping with some guy behind my back" he sighs.

"Oh shit, are you alright bro?" Tobi says sadly.

JJ smiles weakly.

"Yeah man. Lets just get this filmed. I don't wanna talk about it." He puts his phone away and cleans his whiteboard.

I get up and quickly pull him into a hug.

"Sorry i couldn't resist giving you a hug jide" i giggled.

I let go and sat back down.

We started filming again.

We got few quite a few statements.

I got to my final question.

"Out of all of you guys and the cals, who would i date if the choice came?" I smiled nervously.

I see Josh smirk.

They all scribble an answer on their boards.

I look at all their answers and laugh.

Simon: harry
Tobi: Simon
Vik: Simon
Ethan: Josh
Harry: Vik
Josh: JJ
JJ: Ethan.

"Ok sooo. Simon, tobi, vik, ethan, harry and JJ are all incorrect." I blushed.

"Wait so Josh got it right?!" Simon called.

I blushed and looked down at my phone.

"Sure."

"AND anyway that's the end of that video, if you liked this video please like and share with friends. Check out SDMN clothing and cop that shit. Byeee" i waved and kon cut the cameras.

"Wait wait wait. You'd date me if you could?" JJ asked confused.

I shrugged.

The guys apart from josh sat there shocked.

I took a deep breath.

"I've been in love with you JJ for nearly 4 years. If the opportunity came i'd probably jump at the chance." I sighed.

Josh looked super happy and the guys looked shocked still.

"Just tell her JJ" Simon said to JJ.

What? Tell me what?

"I've been in love with you for 3 years y/n, i had girlfriends to try and push my feelings for you away. I was scared that you wouldn't want to be anymore than friends." He smiled.

I got up and pulled him into a hug.

"Let me take you out on a date."

"Of course."

The guys cheer and congratulate us.

"Its about fucking time man jesus!" Josh called.

" wait you knew! And didn't say anything?!" Simon shouted.

"Hey! She made me swear on my Nintendo switch not to tell anybody." He laughed.

"Its true!" I called as JJ pulled me closer.

I'm so glad it turned out ok.

We don't have to hide our feelings anymore!