callux #4

Cal's pov.
Im currently at the sidemen house filming some vids with the lads. I havent heard from y/n for the past couple of hours. Im starting to get worried. Im sure shes okay, shes probably editing.

Josh starts setting the camera up for us to film 2 truths and a lie with all the guys.

My phone starts ringing. I pull it out my pocket to see who it is, i go to hang up when i see its the hospital. I gulp. I click answer.

"Hello?" I say confused.

"Hi there is this Callum Mcguinley?"

"Yes this is how can i help you?" I reply.

"Im ringing you to inform you that miss y/f/n y/s/n has been brought into A&E after a very bad car accident, we have been informed that her parents arent in the country and we would need someone to come down to fill out some forms" the lady said sympathetically.

Tears pricked my eyes. My baby.
The guys look concerned.

"Erm y-yeah sure i'll be there shortly, is she okay? Is she breathing?" I say panicing.

"She is fine, shes breathing, we are making sure there are no internal injuries other than the obvious ones." She said sadly.

"Im on my way" i said and hung up.

I raced to the front door and got my shoes on.

"Cal! Where are you going were about to record? Are you okay?" Simon calls chasing after me.

"Y/n's had and accident and is in hospital, i need to go!" I shouted angry and upset. The rest of the guys turned up looking shocked.

"We are coming with you, you need all the support right now, we care about you and y/n" tobi said sympathetically.

"Hurry up then!" I called. They all ran and got their shoes on. We got in our cars and drove to the hospital.

10 mis later we arrived. I ran in with the guys following.

"Y/full/n, what room is she in, im her boyfriend and these are her friends." I said to the lady at the front desk.

"Room 316" she said smiling.

I muttered a thanks and we speed walked off towards her room.

We reached her room just as a doctor was leaving.

"Excuse me doctor, im her boyfriend, is she okay? What happend?"

"Shes in a stable condition, she has a fractured arm and a broken leg. As well as cuts and bruises. She was in too much pain so weve had to put her under anaesthetic whilst we wait for her head scans to come back and see if she is okay. I shouldnt be long till she wakes up" he said smiling slightly.

"Thank you mate" i said sadly.

We sat down outside her room and waited, thats all we could do.

2 hours later.

So my baby woke up about an hour ago, she told the doctors she didnt want to see us for a bit. I have no clue why.

Finally we were allowed in to see her.

I rushed in and pulled her into a hug.
"Oh my god im so glad you are okay! Ive been so worried about you?" I gushed, grabbing her face and kissing her.

"Babe honestly im fine, im alive and fine." She said smiling half heartedly.

I sat next to her on the chair next to the bed and we all got talking about our favourite memories.

Y/n seemed abit off, almost as if she was hiding something.

"Y/n, are you okay? you seem like youve got a million and 1 things on your mind." I said sweetly.

She sighed. The guys silenced.

"Erm how do i say this..... hes back guys i saw him in town and made a break for it." She says tearing up.

I clench my jaw and fists.

The guys look pissed.

I pulled her into me and place a kiss on her head.

"He wont get to you this time baby,  not when you've got me and the guys here. I wont let him. I'll kill him if i have to." I said angrily.

She pulled me into a hug.

I wont let that monster hurt my baby again.