Josh

Y/n's pov

Again I'm home alone whilst all the guys are out at Top Golf (allow me they are always at top golf)

They've left me at home alone because i wasn't feeling well. Talia said she would stay with me but i refused and said she shouldn't miss out on a night out because of me being ill.

So yeah. Home alone in the Sidemen house. Not exactly fun at night when the whole house is empty. Yeahh creepy as fuckk.

Its 12am and im sat watching netflix in mine and josh's room.

Suddenly i hear a crash downstairs in the kitchen.

I pause the tv and grab my phone, i wait a minute to see if theres anymore noise.

Maybe one of the guys came home early.

Yeah that's it right?

I hear another crash, like glass smashing.

Okay. This is serious.

I get up and lock the bedroom door.

I grab my phone and call josh.

Phonecall:
Josh: hey babe whats up how you feeling?

Y/n: josh have any of the guys come home?

Josh: no why the guys are all still here look.

He switched it to facetime and everyone waved.

My face remained frightened.

Y/n: Josh! Im not even kidding someone is in this fucking house. Ive heard glass smash 3 times over the past 5 minuites and noises of someone rummaging around in the kitchen. Im in our room and have locked the door. Can you guys please hurry and get home!

Josh: holy shit ok. Don't panic. We were literally about to leave now anyway. We will be home as soon as possible. Stay on the phone with me okay?
Y/n: okay babe, i love you.

Josh: i love you too. We are 15 mins away ok. Where are they now?

Y/n: i dunno. Let me get my laptop out and check the cameras.

I opened my laptop and connected to the cameras. It was one guy all in black walking around with a rucksack on. He was in the living room looking around.

Y/n: okay theres one guy, he's in the living room. I can't tell if he's got any weapon on him so please be careful guys.

Josh: yo! Harry do you still have those baseball bats in your boot from the baseball video you filmed yesterday? (Josh asked harry)

Josh: okay we've got bats so we can at least hurt him if we need to. We are pulling into the driveway now. He looks like he's parked his car in the drive so we've blocked him in.

Y/n: holy shit he's come upstairs. He's gone into the spare room.

Josh: ok stay where you are. I'm gonna hang up and we about to come in okay.

Y/n: be careful guys. I love you.

I hung up and sat and waited. I head the front door slam open and JJ shout

"WHOEVER IS THIS HOUSE NEEDS TO LEAVE EVERYTHING THEY HAVE TAKEN AND LEAVE RIGHT NOW AND NEVER COME BACK. THAT IS A THREAT. ITS 9 AGAINST 1 SO COME OUT YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I heard the guy empty his bag and then slowly walk down the stairs.

"I'm sorry man, i didn't know i just get a job to go and steal things. I was told this house belonged to an old couple" a voice said.

"You better get your ass out of my house before i call the police." Josh spat. i heard some of the guys walking him out and i heard running up the stairs.

"Y/n?! Where are you?!" Josh and simon called.

I got up and unlocked the door and peaked my head out.

"I'm in here" i squeaked still shaking.

Josh ran to me and engulfed me in a bone crushing hug.

"I'm so glad your safe. I don't know what i would have done if you had gotten hurt." He mumbled into my hair.

"I'm fine just a little shaken up. He tried taking stuff but he dumped it all in the spare room i think." I mumbled.

The guys all came back in and made sure i was okay.

We all swore that we wouldn't leave anyone alone in the house.

I'm just glad that i didn't get murdered.