JJ

y/n's pov:

i can't belive this. he fucking promised me he wouldnt do it again. he promised me and the guys that he wouldnt do it again.
i fucking hate him.

the guys are all at my flat right now and we are all getting ready to film a collab for the Sidemen channel. the camera died so i popped to my room and grabbed a spare battery when it came through.

i recived multiple twitter dm's from some girl. she told me that she found it unfare that he was keeping it from me and that he had been cheating on me for a few months with her. she showed me screen recordings of their messages and even photos of them together on dates. the last message he sent her was this morning. he had told her that he was single but she saw Ethan's recent video that had me and JJ cuddling together in the background so she knew that he was lying.

he's cheated before, he got drunk when we were all out and he got with a girl in front of me. the guys went mental, they see me as their little sister i had to stop them from hurting JJ. the morning after he swore to all of us he would never do it again. but damn, he's not loyal at all.

i swallow the lump in my throat and lock my phone, i grab the battery and walk out to the living room.

"yo what took you so long bub?" Simon laughed from his seat on the couch. (bub is a nickname that the guys call me, i have no clue why)

his smile immedietly drops when he see's me with tears in my eyes.

"bub? whats up?" Simon askes worridly. this causes the guys to all turn to me with concern.

i sniff.

"you have 3 seconds to get the fuck out of my flat Jide or its game over" i mutter angrily.

i see the guys all glance at eachother confused.

"what? why?" JJ asks confused.

Fresh tears started rolling down my cheeks.

"you promised us JJ, you promised you'd never do it again" i spoke lowly

"you fucking promised me you wouldnt cheat and you fucking did! for 3 months youve been fucking another chick behind my back! ive got proof that you have so dont even try to deny it. get the fuck out and stay out! we are done!" i shout at him.

the guys look a mixture of stunned and angry.

JJ sighs, "im sorry" he gets up and walks to the door.

Simon, Josh and Ethan get up to follow him.

"don't, i cant be bothered with him anymore." i said sadly stopping them from following.

"i erm, think you guys should go, i dont really wanna see anyone right now" i whisper looking down and playin with the hem of my top in my hands.

i get pulled into a group hug from the guys. i burst into tears.

"we arent leaving you, we all care for you, he's a dick we care about you more. lets forget about filming and watch a movie and order nando's yeah?" Josh said sadly. the guys all agreed.

"ok, thank you guys i honestly dont know what i'd do without you lot" i smiled slightly.

the guys all packed away the camera equipment and i went and grabbed my duvet aswell as aload of blankets from my cupboard. Josh got nando's ordered and we all sat down infront of my tv. we settled on watching a comedy movie to try and lighten the mood. i snuggled into Simon's side, he's the closest i am to as him an JJ live together so i see him near enough all the time. he's like a big brother to me. im so happy that i have friends that care so much for me.

it's gonna be hard seeing them if JJ's there. i dont think i could deal with it.