Ethan-meeting him x

You got text from one of your friends asking in you wanted to do something today, you said okay as you had nothing to do, unless you wanted to spend the day on the sofa binge watching YouTube. 😂

You are currently ice skating with your friends, somehow they managed to convince you to go. Your not the best at skating so your abit wobbly.
You noticed there was a group of about 7 boys skating around. You noticed that they kept looking over at you and your friends. You decided to try and show off and skate without holding the side but holding onto one of your friends who promised to try and teach you. You were going slowly. You managed to get abit near the group of boys and you let go of your friend and threw your arms up in the air "i did it! Yes!" You shouted, facing your friends, Your friends laughed. You lost your balance and fell on your bum with a thud. You burst out laughing and so did your friends and the group of boys. One of them skated over to you and offerd to help you up. You took his hand and he helped you up. "Ethan" the boy -ethan- introduced himself. "Y/n" you replyed.

For the rest of the day you and your friends aswell as his friends got to know each other and you all went to nandos and switched numbers. After that night an amazing relationship started with you and Ethan and soon you became a couple.