simon

Y/n's pov.

Today's the day!

After being away from simon for 3 months due to having to move back home to the states to look after my mum, its time to surprise him.

Him and the guys have been super busy organizing another charity football match. So the last time we face timed was last week. With the occasional text.

The last time we spoke i told him that i couldn't make the match due to mums hospital appointments. Which was of course a lie.

My mum is better so she got signed off last week. Me and JJ have been texting and organizing the surprise for the past month.

I text JJ and let him know I'm about to board the plane.

The match is tomorrow so i get a night sleep in before the match.

I get comfy on the plane and fall asleep.

-----------------

Time skip.

I've just landed i text JJ that I've landed and that i'll see him tomorrow.

I hail a taxi and head to the hotel near the football ground. (Obviously not the one the guys are in)

I get to my room and set my alarm for the morning.

Simon's mum is going to be there so she's gonna meet me out side near to half time so i can come in and surprise him in front of everyone.

He has no clue I'm here.

I fall asleep with a smile on my face.

--------------

The next morning.

I get dressed into blue jeans and one of simon's just say hi shirts.

I do natural makeup and grab my bags to go. I head down to get some breakfast.

I finish and check the time

10:40am

Okay so they kicked of 10 mins ago. I've got a bit of time but i might as well head there because of traffic.

I leave and the taxi drives me to the stadium. I put my hat and sunglasses on. Gotta disguise myself in case any fans spot me.

I pull my phone out to see I've got a text from simons mum.

(Simons mum): hi hun, where are you?, half times in 15 mins x

Y/n: ive literally just got out of the cab. Im walking towards the door now.

I put my phone away and spot her.

"Hey!(simons mums name) its so good to see you again!" I said as i pulled her into a hug.

"You to sweet. Lets go we don't have long" she smiled.

We both walked through a door with little chatter.

We saw the boys manager and she took my suitcase to where her PA was sat and handed me a pass that allowed me anywhere.

We reached near one of the entrances to the pitch near the benches and made sure no one saw us.

Simon's mum poked her head out and signalled to JJ who was on the bench. He cam round and gave me a hug.

"Theres 5 mins till half time. Here's a mic soon as the whistle blows. Both teams are gonna stay on the pitch and chill for a bit. Security is a lot better this year so you will be fine. All the guys know your surprising him so they are gonna distract him so do whatever you want." JJ smiled.

I nodded and thanked him.

He went back out.

Simon's mum wished me luck as the whistle blew.

I slowly peeked my head out to make sure he wasn't looking this way. I took my hat and sunglasses off and made my way out onto the pitch.

The crowd instantly started cheering. Vik started trying to shoot to make it look like that was why they were cheering.

I got to the middle of the pitch on one end with out him noticing me.

I pulled the mic to my mouth.

"Oi minter! Your playing shit!" I said loudly. I heard my voice come through the speakers and giggled into the mic. I saw his head whip round. His eyes lit up and he smiled.

Suddenly he took off sprinting from the other side of the pitch towards me.

I giggled.

He reached me, picked me up and spun me around.

The whole crowd aw'd at us. He put me down and grabbed my face with both hands.

"Surprise" i smiled.

He smashed his lips into mine, pulled back and hugged me.

"Holy shit, how? What? Who?"

"My mum is better and has been for a week. For the past month me, JJ and your mum have been planning this." I said hugging him.

I heard a stampede of feet running an realised it was the rest of the sidemen running at us. We were pulled into a group hug.

"Yo, simon hasn't seen y/n in 3 months. He's been a soppy shit so me and y/n with the help of simon's mum planed this surprise" JJ spoke into the mic.

The crowd aw'd.

Simon blushed.

"Now minter you better play the second half well or im staying in a hotel tonight. Got it?" I said cheekily.

"Got it." He smirked and kissed me. I hugged him one last time and left the pitch. I sat next to freya behind the benches. She hugged me.

For the rest of the game we sat and watched. The guys won.

Looks like I'm sleeping with simon tonight.