Vik

y/n's pov:

its super hot today, of course we are in lockdown because of the virus the guys all decided that they would all move into a big house together at the start of the lockdown so they could be together and record without having to worry about catching anything as they are all in the same house. vik asked if i wanted to move in aswell so i did. so now there is 10 of us in the house together, the guys, me, Talia and Freya.

Me, Talia and Freya were all sat out by the pool on sunbeds getting a tan. we all had shades on so the guys must have thought we were asleep.

"ok guys so, the girls are asleep right now by the pool, theyve not moved at all in the last hour so they are obviously asleep. it prank time." i over heard from the house.

i stiffled a laugh.

how the fuck could they be so stupid, simon is litterally so fucking loud we could hear him from the end of the garden.

"did you guys hear that aswell?" i whisperd to Freya and Talia.
"yeah, stay still." Talia whisperd.

"shall we try to push them in the pool?" Freya whisperd.

we all agreed and pretended to be asleep. we cpuld hear the guys sneak over. i move my eyes over under my shades and see the guys walking over with big bowls of water and JJ filming them.

atleast they dont have cameras on them so they can go in the pool. i shift a little to make it look like im turning in my sleep. i see the guys stop and wait for me to stop to make sure im asleep.  the guys all stand in front of us and start counting down from 5 quietly, getting ready to throw the water.

as soon as they hit one me and the girls stand up, jump towards them and push them backwards into the pool.

they fall and no water gets on us. we stood there laughing whilst JJ filmed them shocked.

"you thought you could prank us?! Simon do you realise we could hear you in the house! you are so loud!" Talia laughed.

the guys looked shocked.

"oh my god! we suck at pranks what the hell!" vik laughed. "simon you were so loud!" i laughed.

"Hey babe, can you help me out, my shoulder hurts" Vik asked me.
I went over to him and instead of me pulling him up he pulled me into the pool next to him.

I screamed.

"oh my god i'm so dumb why did i fall for that!" I shouted.

The guys and girls laughed.

Freya and Talia held hands and jumped in together.

We spent the rest of the day swimming and tanning.

Hopefully the boys don't try and prank us again.