Simon

(Get the holy water ready lads)
Y/n's pov.

Its a Thursday morning and im feeling fine as hell!
My best friend Simon is coming over later so we can chill and have a movie day because he wants a break from youtube.

I jump out of bed turn my speakers on and hit play.

Partition by Beyonce comes on.

I start swaying my hips and singing along to the words. I pulled one of Simons SDMN tops on that he left here and walked to the kitchen in my flat still singing the lyrics.

I started making myself some breakfast. Pancakes 😍

I pull out my phone to text Simon.

Y/n 👑: I'm making pancakes, do you want me to save you some? X

Simon 😘😎: yes please 😍 your pancakes are soo good x

I locked my phone and continued making them.

10 mins pass and im still swaying to music and finishing the pancakes.

The song changes to Earned it by The Weeknd

I plate them up and put them on the table.

I hear keys in the door and the front door opens. Simon walks in and shuts it behind him. I forgot that i gave him a door key lol.

"Just in time, I've just put them on the table" i smiled giving him a hug.

"Ive been looking forward to this all morning" he smiles licking his lips as he sits down.

"Do you want a drink?" I ask as i walk to the fridge.

He says yes so i grab out some orange juice and go to the cupboard to grab some glasses. I reach up and feel my top rise slightly so my bums out a little bit.

I forgot to put shorts on so I'm just in my red thong. Well, i hope Simon hasn't noticed 😉

I shut the cupboard and pour the drinks. I turn round and place them on the table to see Simon looking flustered.

He saw lol.

I sit down smirking and start eating.

He lets out a moan as he chews some pancake.

I giggle.

"You enjoying that Si?" I laughed.

"This is so good" he groaned.

We eventually finish the pancakes and i place the plates in the dishwasher.

"Do you wanna watch the movies in my room or in the living room?" I asked.

"Your room" he smiled.

I grabbed the bag of popcorn and he followed me to my room.

I made sure to sway my hips because why not lol.

I crawl into bed and get comfy, simon takes his shoes off, pulls his hoodie off and climbs in next to me.

I stretch my back back and groan in pain.

"Fuck my shoulders are killing from gym yesterday" i sigh.

"Come sit in between my legs and i'll give you a massage for a bit." Simon says moving the strand of hair that fell, off of my face.

I lift myself up and plant my self down between his legs.

I turn my tv on by the remote and put netflix on. He starts rubbing my shoulders, i sigh in content.

Every bit he gets thats really tight he massages harder causing me to moan.

"Fuck Si, how are you so good at this?" I sigh.

Im starting get turned on not even gonna lie.

I slowly lie my back into his chest and he moves his hands down to my waist.

I feel him push into my back slightly. He's turned on too.

I feel him dip his head into the crook of my neck and start placing kisses. He starts nipping and biting leaving marks over my neck.

I moan. "Fuck Simon"

I twist my head and smash my lips into his. I twist my body round so I'm straddling him.

"Fuck y/n, you have no clue how long I've wanted to do this." Simon moaned into the kiss.

I grinded my hips into his and we both moaned.

I pulled my top off over my head and grabbed simons to remove it. His eyes flicked down to my chest.

"Fuck you're so beautiful" he moans.

He suddenly flips us over and he's hovering over me. He pulls his bottoms down and looks up to me looking unsure. I nod and peck his lips. He pulls my underwear down and goes to take his off.

"Have you got a condom?" He asks.

"Im on the pill but i have some in my underwear drawer" i smile.

"Can i go raw? I need to feel you" he asks.

I nod and kiss him.

I feel him move to enter me.

We both moan when we feel the connection.

"Fuck you feel so good." Simon moans.

He starts thrusting and sooner or later we both hit out high. He pulls out and lies down next to me pulling me into his chest.

"Y/n, i have liked you for a long time. Will you be my girlfriend? I can't be just friends with you." He asks nervously.

I smile.

"Of course i will Simon, I've liked you for ages aswell." I kissed him.

We both drifted off to sleep in each others arms.

I couldn't be happier 💙