simon #3

(A/n Just a heads up the bold in this is song lyrics. There from Jealous by Labrinth its a good song so defo have a listen!🙌😍🎉) 

Its been 2 weeks. Hes moved on already. Josh basically showed him in the background of a snapchat, him dancing and getting close to a girl.

It hurts to know that the boy ive known for 11 years, the boy that i have loved for 7 years has moved on. Its hard because hes out being happy yet im sat in my bedroom crying.

In the same position since the breakup happend.

--- 2 weeks ago---
'Y/n, im sorry but i cant do this anymore. Ive fallen out of love with you. Its not you its me. I feel that there isnt a connection anymore. So i ask you to move on and find someone who will love you endlessly and love you more than i can." Simon said sadly. He got up and left.

My heart broke. How? Weve known eachother for years. How? There has got to be someone else.

I cant belive it.

I broke down into tears.

---Current day---
Its hard seeing him happy. Acting like hes not sad.
'Its hard for me to say, im jealous of the way your happy without me'

Simon's pov.
The guys think im happy.

Im not. I miss her. I made a mistake. Being away from her for this long has shown me how much i miss her. She treated me like a king and always put me first. She did nothing but care for me but i went and broke her heart.

I thought alcohol was supposed to help in these situations.
Boy was i wrong.

Im dancing with this girl. Shes really clingy. Id prefer y/n. I need my girl back.

'As i sink in the sand, watch you slip through my hands, oh as i die here another day, cause all i do is cry behind this smile'

Y/ns pov.

Knock knock

I look at the time. 1am.

Who the fuck is at my door at this time.?!

I grab my blanket and walk down stairs with my phone.

I open the door.

There he stood his emotions matching mine. Red watery eyes.

I stood frozen. I cant. Why is he here.

" im sorry that i ended it. Ive come to realise wih everything i do im so used to you being there that ive been so stupid to let you slip through my hands. Baby please take me back i cant live without you." Simon says breaking down into tears.

I start crying.

I grab him and pull him into a hug.

"Oh simon, i love you so much, i cant live without you either. Please promise you wont leave me again"  i stutter, crying still.

"I promise baby" he says kissing my lips.

I pull him in and shut the door. We go upstairs to my room. He takes his coat and shoes off and gets into bed with me. We laid there just embracing and taking it all in.

Ive got my baby back. 💙