Vik#2

Y/N's pov♡

Vik has been acting really strange recently. Hes not been talking to the guys or me. He comes down for food and stuff but doesnt say anything. He went out yesterday do i went in his room to grab a hoodie and half his room is boxed up. The only things out are his bed his set up, his clothes and his games.

Hes not said a word to me and im his girlfriend. Im so worried about him.

Maybe hes just moving his room to the spare room? Oh god i dont even know.

I walk downstairs from my room and go into the kitchen to grab a drink. There has been alot of shouting and arguing coming from upstairs. I have a headache so i came downstairs to get away from it.

It sounded like josh, simon and vik were all having an argument. Its weird cause i haven't heard him talk in like 2 weeks. Hes become almost a stranger to me.

I sigh and grab some pain killers. I take some and sit there thinking.

Is there someone else?
Is he avoiding me because ive done something?

Does he still love me?

My thoughts were cut off when the arguing got louder as they came down the stairs.

"I cant believe that you are just now telling us this vik! What are the fans gonna think?!" Simon shouts as he walks into the kitchen.

I sigh. This cant be good.

Simon sees me and smiles at me sadly.

Oh shit. What's happened?
Vik enters after simon with josh following looking annoyed.

"Its my decision and if i want to then i will! Im not gonna be stopped. Ive been talking to them about it forever!" Vik calls.

Im not used to him raising his voice. So this is a shock to me. Vik still not noticing im here.

" vik you cant just do this and spring it upon us last minute. Its not fair on any of us." Josh says annoyed.

I look at simon confused. He shakes his head.

"Have you even told y/n whats going on? She needs to know, after all she is YOUR girlfriend!" Simon bellows.

Silence. That's all i hear.

Vik gulps.

"Guys whats going on?" I say quietly, worrying about what the answer will be.

Vik still not saying anything.

Simon sighs angrily.

"Vik here has decided hes moving to America to live with the pack. He wants to quit the sidemen and leave us all together. His flight is in 3 hours and hes only just told us. They've been planning it for months!" Simon says annoyed.

My heart drops.

He cant.

"What. Vik no. Please tell me this isn't true." I say quietly. Tears filling my eyes.

He sighs.

"Im sorry love, but it is true. Im not happy here." He says sympathetically.

"Bullshit. How can you not be happy! You live with your bestfriends! Let alone your fucking girlfriend! We have had so many amazing memories together. You mean to tell me that you havent been happy this whole time we've all been living together? Im sorry but i dont believe you." I say angrily. Tears running down my face.

"Y/n im not happy here. Im happy with you but id feel more happy if im with the pack. They understand me more. Im sorry that i kept this from you for so long." Be says sadly.

"How can you say that! Ive known you for 5 years vik! We have all lived together for 3! There is no way you are not happy here!" I shout.

Simon and josh just sit there looking pissed.

"If you leave and move to America im not talking to you again. Im cutting all ties with you and moving on. How can i be in love with someone who tells me they aren't happy within the relationship. We did so much together vik. Why do you feel this way now.?" I say seriously.

Josh and simon look shocked. Vik just looks sad.

"Im sorry y/n. Ive gotta do whats best for me." A single tear rolls down his cheek.

"Well thank you for the most amazing time in my life vik. You do what youve got to do. Goodbye."  I say sniffing.

He leaves and goes upstairs.

"Y/n... you okay?" Simon asks quietly.

I let out a sob as i shook my head. I burst into tears and him and josh both get up and give me a hug.

I cant believe that vik has done this. Hes not thought this through at all.

Im gonna miss him so much.