simon #6

Y/n's pov♡
So me and simon uploaded our first collab on his channel yesterday at the end of it he told his 7 million subs to check out my channel.

My youtube channel has 4 milion subs after my brother and sister joe and zoe set it up for me and helped me film my first couple of videos.

So i was happy that he was a 'fan' lol.

I havent checked my channel since yesterday after simon uploaded.

I drove from joe's flat to the sidemen house to see my friends and my crush ( ill let you take a guess who that is) josh invited me to join in a irl hide and seek video at their house. As i drove i was lip syncing and dancing along to the radio infront of the camera that was mounted on my dash board. I arrived and did my into.

"Yo guys, so today im at the sidemen house, Joshua messaged me this morning asking me if i wanted to join the lads in a big game if hide and seek. Of course i said yes. So here i am!"  i turned the camera off.

I turned the car off, grabbed my bag and camera and got out. I walked to the door and knocked.

Harry answered.

"Heyy! Come on in!" He cheers.

"Thanks bog" i laughed and walked in.

The guys were all in the kitchen.

"Heyo! Whos ready for some hide and seek!?" I called.

The guys cheer.
We all grab cameras and josh goes throught ghe intro and the rules.

"This game includes going in the house and the garden. So spread out. Ethan is finding us. Good luck. Ethan count to 50 and then come find us." Josh says to his camera.

Ethan turns around, shuts his eyes and starts counting.

I run in direction of the garden. I hear a few people follow me.

I get out side and look around trying to find a place. Someone stands next to me.

"Wanna team up?" Simon asks.

I smirk at my camera.

"Sure thing. Follow me" i said and started jogging.

"You got a plan y/n?" Simon asks jogging alongside me pointing his camera at me.

I turn my camera off and get him to aswell. "Yeah basically a few weeks back when i came over and you guys were recording i went for a wonder in the garden, i came across a den/ tree house in on of the trees right at the back. I kept it a secret because i was gonna do it up when you guys go away and suprise you but i guess i trust you enough to tell and show you now. I havent started yet tho" i said smiling.

He nodded and we went right to the back. I pulled apart the hedge and there it was. Simon looked shocked.

"That was here the whole time!?" Simon whispered shocked.

I laughed. "Yeah pretty much"

He climbed though and went up the ladder. I followed and shut the door. There were loads of boards games and card games in there so we sat down and started playing uno.

30 minuites pass and we were sat there filming us playing kerplunk.

Simons phone started ringing.

He answered it and put it on speaker.

"Josh" he mouthed to me. I nodded.

"Simon? Where are you? We cant find y/n, or you for that matter. Weve all been found. You two are the only ones left. We have looked EVERYWHERE for you!" He said annoyed. I laughed quietly.

"Wait shes with you?! Oh my god you guys teamed up! I knew it!" He shouted.

"You wont find us, we're too good for you. Have fun lads." Simon said laughing.

I laughed as he hung up.

"They arent gonna find us." I said laughing. Simon smiled childishly.  I stood up and looked out the window.

"Erm simon, i dont mean to alarm you but it is currently raining and there looks like a storm is coming. Can we give up pleasee you know i hate storms." I say nervously.

He joins me at the window and pouts like a child.

"Okay have we got everything? Dont forget the camera's. You ready to go?" He asks turning to me.

"Yeah lets go!" I call as he opens the door. He climbs down the ladder  and he helps me down after him and we run back to the house in the rain.

We get in through the back door to see the guys in the kitchen with hot drinks.

"WE WON WE WON!" i cheered. Me and simon high fived and we sat down.

"Where did you guys hide?" Vik asked.

Me and simon looked at each other.

"The masters never reveal their secret's" he says smirking and tapping the side of his nose. They stop asking.

"Im gonna go upstairs and get changed, you guys still got some of my spare clothes in the spare room?" I ask.

"Yep, see you in abit." Ethan says.

I turn round and run up the stairs to the spare room. I open the wardrobe and grab some leggings and a baggy jumper.

My phone dings.

Twitter.

_y/n_fanpage: 😱😱 y/T/n@ you sub count 😱 congrats!

Huh?

I go onto youtube and search my name.

OH MY GOD. HOW THE FUCK HAVE I GOT 6 MILLION SUBS! I WAS ON 4 MILLION 2 DAYS AGO THERE IS NO WAYY.

"AHHH NO WAY!" i scream. I run out of the room and down the stairs into the kitchen, tears building up in my eyes. Ive done it.

"I JUST HIT 6 MILLION SUBS! IM FREAKING OUT HOLY SHIT!" I shout. The guys get up and group hug me.

"AYYYY CONGRATS" JJ shouts.

The guys let go and i laugh. I turn to simon and hug him. He looks shocked.

"Thank you simon, you helped me alot, i cant thank you enough." I say happily.

"I mean you could thank me by letting me take you on a Date?" He says blushing.

What. Did simon just ask me on a date holy shit.
I  smile "of course" we hug again.

Im excited. 😁😁