Harry

(this is set when y/n and Harry are in school as teenagers)

y/n's pov:

i hate my life, why did school have to suck so much? why did they have to throw that drink over me? why do they have to make my life shit?

i burst through my front door tears streaming down my face and i slam it shut. i feel so bad that i turned down Harry's offer to walk me home. he lives next door he's obviously gonna walk me home.

i can't keep lying to my best friend, Harry doesn't know about the things they do. he doesn't know about the names they call me. i couldnt tell him, he'd hurt everybody for being horrible to me.

i run upstairs to my room and jump onto my bed.

my parents are working and will be for the rest of the day, they normally get home about 8pm so im home alone great. grab my pj's and go into my onsuite and change into them, i grab my makeup wipes and remove whats left of my makeup. i go back to my bed and just sit there crying. i hate it i hate it i hate it.

Harry's pov:

i get home alone abit confused by whats going on with y/n. she's normally well up to walking home together, i walk in and go up to my room i sit on my bed and just glance out the window to see if y/n's in her room and she is but she's crying, i hate seeing her cry.

y/n's pov:

my phone pings,

H:you okay? i dont like seeing you cry x

bubs: what how do you know im crying?

H: window x

i look up from my phone and see him stood infront of his window smiling sympatheticly. i sigh.

bubs: come over and bring food, i need Harry cuddles x

i put my phone down and head downstairs to open the door. soon he is at the door engulfing me in a hug.

"whats up bubs? why you crying?" he asks sadly.

"people hate me H i dont know what to do" i cry into his chest.

he guides us upstairs into my room and we lay down on my bed cuddling.

"ok, whats happend bubs, talk to me, i can help you" he says rubbing my back.

and i do, i tell him everything, the names, the things they do, the bullying. its soo good to get it off my chest.

he stays quiet through the whole thing listening to what i have to say.

i finish and he pulls me into a hug.

"dont listen to them, come hang out with me and the guys at breaks, they'll leave you alone then. you are amazing and far from anything they say. i dont hate you, i pretty much the oppisite of hate you, you are my best friend and im so in love with you its baffling how you dont see it, but trust me i will protect you and make sure noone hurts you anymore my princess."

i reach up and kiss him.

"i love you too H thank you for being there for me, it means alot." i smile.

we both cuddle into eachother and watch a movie. we eventually fall asleep and end up being woken up by my parents.

"aww will you guys just date already, its obvious you guys like eachother!" they smile, we both blush and groan at how embarrising they are.

im glad that ive got H by my side.