meeting him - callux

"OI Y/N GET UP! AND GET READY! ITS TIME TO GO TO THE FOOTBALL PITCH AND MEET THE GUYS!" Your brother Ethan shouted from the living room of your joint flat. It would be the first time meeting the Sidemen and the cal's and frankly you were quite nervous. 

The reason why you hadn't met them yet is because when you finished your education you moved to LA with your boyfriend at the time. Its been 3 years and last week you flew back to London to live with your brother because you came home from a day out with your friends and found your boyfriend in bed banging some chick. It turned out that he had been cheating since the start of the relationship.

You groaned and got out of bed and started heading for your shower. You did your business and got out. You settled on wearing a light grey Rascal tracksuit and your football boots( my ones IRL are in the media pic abovee)  you put your hair into a high ponytail and make your way to the kitchen to get something to eat.

You grab your phone, keys and some protein bars as well as a bottle of Caribbean crush lucozade and you and Ethan head down to your car. Ethan puts his filming equipment in the boot of your chrome black Lamboghini whilst you start the engine. You plugged you phone into the AUX cord and played calm down by G-Eazy.

Ethan got in and you left towards the pitch where you were meeting them Ethan telling you the way. You pulled up into the parking lot with the windows down, you parked up and turned the engine off.
You both got out and grabbed the stuff that Ethan needed and locked your car. You headed over to the pitch.

"Hey y/n! Don't be so nervous! They will love you, just enjoy yourself! You ready to shock the boys with your skills?" Ethan asks.

"Ill try Eth and hell yeah!" You cheered.

"Thats my girl!"

You finally arrived to where the guys were and you both walked over.

"ETHAN!" A tall blonde-ish boy shouted and hugged Ethan. He was brought into hugs from everyone and you just stood there awkwardly.

You coughed.

"Oh! Guys meet my sister y/n, y/n meet Josh, Simon, JJ, Harry, Vikk, Tobi, Cal or freezy and callux or callum!" Ethan said pointing to them as he said their names. You got hey, sup and hello's from them. the guys started setting up the equipment whilst  just sat their on snapchat trying out the many filters. You must have been occupied for a while cause you were snapped out of you're thoughts by Ethan calling your name. You got up and put your phone in your pocket and headed over to the guys.

You found out that you were filming Ethans video first which was the crossbar challenge, he did his intro and got on with the video. Every one had had their first go and now it was yours.

You set the ball up and turned to the camera and said " WHY YOU MAD BRO?!" in a weird accent. Ethan was smirking the whole time because he knew what was going to happen. You turned round and did a little run up to the ball and kicked it. You turned round straight away and winked, you then heard the ball hit the crossbar and all of the guys faces dropped they ran towards you and picked you up. Ethan hugged you and you laughed. Every time it was your go you hit the crossbar. You filmed a load more videos and the guys were genuinely impressed. You all decided to head out to nando's afterwards and you exchanged numbers with everyone. When you got home you revived a text from callux aking if you would like to maybe go out sometime. It shocked you but you of course said yes.

Man that was longgg anyway hope you enjoyed! Xx much love and other stuff! Xx

Faith 💜