Tobi

y/n's pov:

Dads huh? they can get super annoying and protective.

Try being the daughter of Josh the infamous youtuber who is apart of the Sidemen and Freya Nightingale the infamous twitch streamer, Try having 6 'uncles' it isn't fun at all. Although having the wonderful Talia Mar and Gee Nelson as aunties is amazing. They all get super overprotective, im the first and seem to be the only child that the sidemen have. Although we are still convinced uncle JJ has a kid somewhere.

im 18 and let me tell you, my first boyfriend was stressfull. we had been dating since i was 16, my friends were convinced that he only dated me because he wanted to meet my dad and uncles. we dated for about 2 years.

dad threw me an 18th party last week and all the guys came and my boyfriend finally met them all, he was super weird and kept asking dad like questions about youtube and stuff, he eventually got a photo with them and then left the party. i didnt hear anything from him after that, he blocked me on everything and stopped talking to me, almost like i just disapeared from his life. it broke me, now the guys and dad don't let me date much anymore because they don't want me to be heartbroken again.

On my 16th birthday mum helped me set up my youtube channel, dad helps me edit some videos others I just kinda do myself from memory of dad showing me. I post mainly gaming videos with a few other bits like vlogs and random challenges with dad and the guys.

Auntie Talia is the only one who knows that i can sing, i keep it very hidden because i'd hate for the viewers to find out and send me hate because im bad. Auntie Talia has said so many times that im really good but i don't know, she came over to look after me for the week whilst mum and dad went away for their 18th wedding aniversary and i didnt know she had let her self into the house and i was singing my heart out to Sia, she scared me so much when she started joining in.

i told her how when the guys go out to film sometimes i stay home and just sing. she gave me a key to her's and Simon's flat, when Simon leaves to film i go over, its only a few floors up from our appartment, we sit there and sing together, she's been helping me control notes and i feel that my voice has gotten better.

i need to let it out. the anger the stress from Chad using me to meet my dad and uncles, i need to let it out some how.

i pull my phone out and message Auntie Talia.

Me: hey Auntie T, i need to release some stress, also i think its time to record a cover and post it to youtube, will you help me xx

Talia: of course! Simon's just about to leave to go over to Tobi's so come on over in 10, we'll smash this babe xx

Me: thank you Auntie T, see you soon <3 xx

I put my shoes on grab my phone and head towards the front room where mum and dad are sat watching TV.

"hey mum, hey dad, im heading over to Auntie Talia's, she wanted me to be in a video on her channel, i'll be back in afew hours, love you" i said as i hugged them both.

the said okay and off i went, i got into the lift and went up a few floors. as i stepped out of the lift i bumped into Uncle Simon.

"oh hey y/n, where you off to?" he said hugging me.

"just popping over to see Talia, need some advice on something." i smiled, he nodded, said goodbye and got into the lift. I reached their flat and let myself in.

"hey! im here" i called.

"im in my office babe!" i heard Auntie Talia shout.

i made my way to her office and saw she had set up her recording set up.