Freezy#3

♡Y/n's pov ♡
Its a Friday night and the all the guys including the cal's are coming over to the sidegirl house any minuite now. We call it the sidegirl house because basically me, Freya, Nia, Emily, Talia, Sarah and Gee all live in a house near enough identical to the sidemen's one.

Recently i have been getting a lot of hate on twitter due to me and cal going public and telling the fans that we are together. But, im not the only one out of us girls who have received hate over the year. So im going to do something that says something from all of us.

I grab my camera and tripod and set it up with my microphone. I load up the track. Just as i hear the guys come through the front door. I walk to the balcony and shout down.

"Hey guys! Im about to start recording something real quick, soo pleaseee keep the noise down for about 10 mins pleasee thank youu" i called.  Replies of okay echoed through the house.

I walked back to my room and shut my door slightly and i put my hoop earrings in.

I put my head phones on and make sure everything is set up

I do the into, "hey everyone, now today im doing something special, i have noticed that since me and freezy went public i have recived alot of hate and negative comments towards me and the girls about how we look. This isnt okay at all. So please stop your not making yourself look clever.
So i have decided to cover a song that has been my anthem for the past 2 weeks. SO! Lets begin!"

I hit play.

Stop playing with your body, lady
Stop feeling like you're not enough
Stop feeding into the haters
Stop and give yourself some love (woah)
Stop staring at the mirror getting faded
Saying you won't fall in love
Stop trusting all those fake idiots
Trust me they don't give a fuck (woah)

[Pre-Chorus]
I'm tired of seeing it
I'm tired of feeling this
The world says beauty is changing
Fuck that it's fake expectation, of the real shit
Let's get naked
Start meditating, feel elevated and say

[Chorus]
I love my body, I love my skin
I am a goddess, I am a queen
I love my body, I love my skin
I am a goddess, I am a queen

[Verse 2]
Stop chasing all the hype, my girl
Stop trying to change who you are
Stop cutting yourself up on the outside (outside)
When the inside is never scarred
It can't be healed with something materialistic
Can't be healed by a man who stays distant
It's deeper
Save yourself, before you betray yourself

I'm tired of seeing it (so tired)
I'm tired of feeling this (so)
The world says beauty is changing
Fuck that it's fake expectation, of the real shit
Let's get naked (let's get naked)
Start meditating, feel elevated and say

[Chorus]
I love my body, I love my skin
I am a goddess, I am a queen
I love my body, I love my skin
I am a goddess, I am a queen

[Chorus 2]
I love my body, I love my skin
I am a goddess, I am a queen
I love my body, I love my skin
I am a goddess, I am a queen
I love my body, I love my skin
I am a goddess, I am a queen
I love my body, I love my skin
I am a goddess, I am a queen

[Outro]
Body, skin, goddess, queen

I finish and take a deep breath.

"No matter how hard things get, do not let the hate and negative people get to you, they are only jealous of you and how you are. I want to see more positive things on social media. Thank you so much for watching and As Jessie J says; i love my body, i love my skin, i am a goddess, i am a Queen."

I turned the camera off and edited it. That took about 10 minuites all i needed to do was add my intro music and outro music.

I put my headphones down and waited for my video to render and upload. Surprisingly it went very quick. As soon as it posted. I grabbed my macbook and started making my way downstairs. I walked into the living room to everyone sat down watching simon and lux playing fifa.

"Wassuppp lads" i called as i walked in.

"Ayyyy shes hereee!" Talia called.

Freezy patted his knee. I walked over and pecked him on the lips.
"1 second babe, i gotta show you guys something." I walked to simon and grabbed his control for the Xbox. "Hey! Give it back!" Wait i need to show you guys something. I changed fifa to youtube and went to my channel. Everyone looked confused.

I selected my new video and turned the volume up. I put the controller down and sat on cals lap. The video played, as soon as i started singing the girls were squealing.

"Y/n! No wayyy girll slayyy" freya exclaimed.

"Your my goddess babe" cal said out loud.

The girls heard and Aww'ed  i kissed cal and snuggled into him.

The video finished and everyone cheered saying it was the best video ever.

"I actually love you guys soo muchh" cheered.

We continued playing games and recording random bits for vlogs. Its been the best Friday ive ever had. 💕

Queen by jessie J.