SDMN

(Includes all the guys)
*TRIGGER WARNING*
Y/n's pov.

"Your gonna be all mine nobody's gonna hear you scream sweetheart" he said as he forced me down on the bed.

"NO LET ME GO" I started struggling and fighting him off me but he was to strong.

He pinned my arms above my head.

"Stop"

"stop!"

"STOP IT I SAID NO!"

Tears begin running down my face.

"Y/n!"

"Y/n! Wake up!"

I jolt awake. I haul myself to the head of my bed and cower away from the shadows of people in front of me. I whimper and look up to be faced by all of the guys looking concerned and shocked.

I bury my head in my hands.

I sigh.

"Y/n are you ok?" Josh asked quietly.

"Y-yeah" i stuttered.

"What was that all about? We were recording and all of a sudden you just started yelling and crying in your sleep asking someone to stop" Tobi asked.

"Has something happened that you haven't told us about?" Ethan said.

I sighed as Simon sat down next to me.
"What's gone on princess?" Simon asked. He's such a good friend god he's like an older brother, all the guys are.

"You guys might want to sit down." I reply playing with my hands. I leaned my head on Simons shoulder as the guys sat on the end of my bed and one on my desk chair.

"You guys have got to promise me you won't get angry or hurt him" i plead.

"What do you mean hurt him? Who? What's happened?" Josh questioned.

I sigh.

"When you guys were all went over to LA to film with Faze, i went out with Freya and Talia. We just went shopping to get some bits nothing major. We bumped into freezy and lux. Freezy told me he was gonna go out to a club later that night and asked if i wanted to go. I agreed and they left. Us girls went back to shopping.

Fast forward 4 hours i met freezy at some club in london and he was completely drunk off his head. He kept touching me and stuff that i wasn't comfortable with and every time i tried to move and leave he would grab my arm hard and pull me back"

Tears filled my eyes. I took a deep breath.

"He forced me to go back to his. I thought it would end in me helping him to bed and leaving because i hadn't drunk anything apart from lemonade. But i was so so wrong." I sniffed.

"Dont tell me he did what i think he did" Simon sighed.

I put my head down.

"He erm pulled me into his room and had sex with me. I was trying to stop him but he just kept calling me all these names and slapping me I just felt numb. He finished and passed out so i left. Ive been having nightmares about it all week" i burst into tears.

I could hear some of the guys getting angry.

"Im gonna fucking kill him!" JJ howled.

"Why didnt you tell us?" Vik said sadly.

"You guys had so much going on with the faze collab the nigahiga collab i didn't want to put any of my pressure on you guys" i said sadly.

"Sweetheart that doesn't matter you should have told us. We would have helped you and tried to sort it out." Tobi said sadly.

Simon pulled me into a hug.

"I know you told us not to get mad but we are finding it very hard not to." Simon mumbles.

"I'm going over there! How dare he do that to you I'm gonna kill him!" JJ calls as he grabs his keys.

"JJ please i just need you all here with me. I'd feel safer if you were all here. Please can we just try and forget about it and watch some movies?" I say sadly.

He sighs and walks over to me.

"Only because you want to" he says as he pulls me into a hug.

"Chocolate, popcorn and drinks are in the kitchen. Someone grab them and we'll get netflix going ok?" Josh states. He's such a dad.

I move over so I'm in the middle of the bed. Simon on one side and Josh on the other cuddled into me the rest of the guys grab their duvets from their rooms and lie them out on the floor.

We spend the rest of the evening laughing at funny films and taking the piss out of the weird people in them.

Overall, I'm so happy that i have these guys as friends.