Simon

y/n's pov:

I should have known i'd leave alone just goes to show that the blood you bleed is just the blood you own.

I cant belive Chris would do that to me. he lied to me, he lied and said he loved me. Simon was right, he was lying and i was too blind to see it.

we were a pair, but i saw you there, too much to bare you were my life but life is far away from fair.

I was stupid to go back to him, he went back to her and i knew he would.

was i stupid to love you? was i reckless to help? was it obvious to everybody else? that i'd fallen for a lie, you were never on my side.

i have the guys over at my flat for our weekly movie and takeaway night, i need to record this cover and get it up asap.

" guys ive just got to record something real quick i'll be 5-10 mins, if you wanna order the food. Minter you know what i get" i shout as is walk into my room.

i switch everything on and get ready to record.

"fool me once fool me twice i have died the paradise, now you'll never see me cry, theres just no time to die.

I let it burn, youre no longer my concern mm ,
faces from my best return another lesson yet to learn, that i'd fallen for a lie,
you were never on my side.

fool me once fool me twice, i have died, the paradise, now you'll never see me cry,
theres just no time to die

no time to die mmm,  no time to dieeee mmm.

fool me once fool me twice, i have died, the paradise now you'll never see me cry.

theres just no time to die." i let a tear fall from my eyes.

i did my outro and turned off the video, i transfered the video to editing and added my into and outro to it and started uploading it to youtube.

i left my room and went into the front room.

"you crushed that y/n!" JJ called.

"thanks Jide" i smiled.

"im going to pick the food up, you wanna come with?" Simon asked me.

i smiled and nodded. we both left the flat and got into his car.

"why that song? its quite an emotional one" simon chuckled.

"i erm ended things with chris, he's still been sleeping with that girl, i dont need that shit in my life." i said sighing.

Simon sighed " im glad you got rid of that dick, you deserve so much better y/n, you are absolutly stunning, any guy would be lucky to have you. Look its a bit of a long shot and your more than welcome to say no but do you wanna grab dinner sometime, just me and you?" he asks smiling at me.

"what like a date?" i giggled.

"yeah" he laughed.

"i'd like that Minter" i winked and kissed him on the cheek.

i can't wait