Tobi #4

Tobi's pov.

Y/n has become really stressed recently with the mixture of youtube and exams for uni she hasnt been coping well. I havent seen her in about a month because shes been so caught up in it all. It would be the occasional text in the morning and at night but there is no phone calls or anything. Litterally just good morning texts and goodnight texts. Its frustrating.

Freya and Talia have tried to get   y/n to take a break but she refuses.

Josh has been so worried, as her brother he is litterally not sleeping because be thinks shes doing something bad when shes not doing exams.

Weve all been worried. We are all sat at round the island in the sidemen house.

Josh slams his hands on the table and stands up.

We all jump.

"Thats it! I can stand being worried anymore. Im going to y/n's and im getting her out of that flat!" He called. He grabbed his keys and started leaving. We all got up and followed.

"We are coming with you man" i said patting his shoulder. We all get in our cars and head to y/n's flat building.

10 mins later we arrive and get into the lift up to her floor.

Josh gets to her door first. I pull out my spare key and give it to him. He opens the door and we rush in.

We look around and see her beating the shit out of the wall crying her eyes out.

"Y/n! Baby, stop!" I called out rushing over to her.

She sobbed. "Why are you guys here. I didnt ask you to come over"

"We came over because we are worried about you y/n, we havent heard from you in a month." Josh exclaimed.

She let go of me and rushed to josh. He brought her into a hug.

"Im sorry josh, ive been so caught up in the stress and the hate i just couldnt face anyone. Im sorry you guys." She sobbed.

"Hate? You've been getting hate? From who?" I said sympathetically.

"My fans, i havent filmed with you guys for a while, so they started saying things and making me feel like shit." She said sadly. We went and sat down on the couch. I went and got the first aid kit for y/ns hands. I sat on the floor infront of her and cleaned up her knuckles.

"Why didnt you just message me? Or josh? Or anyone. We would have put a stop to it." I said sadly.

"Im sorry. I will next time." She said smiling sadly. I pulled her into a hug.

For the rest of the evening we sat on y/ns couch watching netflix and catching up on everything we've missed.