JJ#5

Y/n's pov♡

"I WANNA SEE YOU IN SLOW MOTION, SHES SLOW BUT THE WHIP FAST, FOOT DOWN GIVE HER WHIPLASH. YOU AND I WE A MISMATCH, YOUR LIFE GOALS ALREADY HIT THAT. DRIVING THROUGH THE HOLLYWOOD HILLS WITH A BADDIE ON MY RIGHT LEFT HAND DRIVE THROUGH THE CITY AT NIGHT." i shouted as i cooked my bestfriends some breakfast.

I stayed over the sidemen house last night as we were filming videos all day yesterday till late last night.

I stood at the hob in JJ's top and a pair of pyjama shorts cooking eggs and bacon.

"Going slow but she come fast
Only race where I come last
'93 boy popping like a B-boy
Breaking down these bitches make 'em freaky like a D-boy
Beast when it comes to the motion
Add the crème de la crème with that lotion
Rub her clit legit like it's an analog
I'm a dog - when I chase pussy I'm a demigod
Everything I'm doing like the bass
Yeah you might be doing it good
Keep the clit from under the hood (And watch her body glow)
Fire when I'm using my wood (She know she wanna blow)
Bee's to the honey when they come around me
You wanna be the one but I wanna have three
Introverted and converted
Extroverted I feel I deserve it."

"AYYY MY GIRLLL" JJ screamed as he pulled me into a hug from behind. I laughed still focusing on the food.

"Sit down at the island and wait for the lads." I laughed. Kissing his cheek. He smiled childishly and sat down.

A couple of minutes later Simon, Josh and Vik came down moaning in pleasure about the smell of cooked food.

"Fucking hell y/n, it smells amazing in here!" Simon cheered.

I laughed. And turned the hob off. I grabbed the pan and walked over to them and put a share of the food on all their plates.

I turned back around and put the pan in the sink and grabbed my bowl of fruit and yoghurt. I sat down next to JJ.

"Oh my god y/n, this is soo good. Date me so i can wake up to this everyday" JJ moaned dramatically.

We all laughed at his response.

I blushed.

"I mean..... sure... why not?" I said nervously.

"Wait are you serious?" JJ says surprised.

I nod.

He puts his hands either side of my face and pulls my lips to meet his.

Our lips touch and the butterflies I feel everytime im around him get stronger.

We pull away and smile.

"Will you be my girlfriend y/n?" JJ asks nervously.

"Yes of course i will" i said happily.

The guys cheered.

We all finished and cleaned up. Simon, josh and Vik went upstairs to record whilst JJ picked me up over his shoulder and carried me to his room. He put me down on the bed, he put his tv on and turned on netflix.

"Lets chill and watch some movies, Princess." He said sweetly.

I blushed at the nickname and nodded. We snuggled up together and stayed in bed all day.

Ahh i love my life and the people around me, i couldnt be happier.