Ethan #4

Y/n's pov.
"WHY CANT YOU JUST ADMIT THAT YOU ARE CHEATING ON ME! ITS QUITE OBVIOUS THAT YOU ARE SO DONT EVEN TRY AND DENY IT!" Brent shouts.

"IM NOT CHEATING HOW CAN YOU THINK THAT LOW OF ME!" i scream back.

"YOU DONT THINK I SEE THE SECRET MESSAGES TO PEOPLE AND YOU NOT LETTING ME SEE YOUR PHONE! YOUR PATHETIC Y/N!" He screams.

"IM TEXTING THE GUYS, WE ARE PLANNING ON GOING ON HOLIDAY AS A GROUP, ITS BEEN IN THE WORKS FOR THE PAST MONTH!" i scream.

"Why wont you believe me?" I say quietly.

"BECAUSE YOU ARE A SLUT, YOUVE BEEN CHEATED ON BEFORE OF COURSE YOU WOULD CHEAT! YOUR SUCH A BITCH." He screams.

Tears build up in my eyes.

"dont you dare bring that up, that wasnt my fault, i never have and never will cheat! How dare you accuse me of such a thing!" I spit.

"HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE YOU LITTLE SLUT!" he screams.

He grabs a hold of my arm and pulls me to him. I feel a fist connect with my face.

What the fuck. He just punched me.

I fall backwards and land on my ass. My hand flys to my eye. I can already feel it throbbing and swelling up.

I look at him in horror.

He promised. He promised he would never do it again.

"Y-you p-promised you w-would'nt do that again." I stutterd.

"Well, you got what you deserved, your worthless, i dont want anything to do with you, get out of my flat you bitch" he spat.

I stood up and ran into our bedroom, i grabbed a suitcase from under the bed and started grabbing everything thats mine and putting it in there.

I left, my eyes not leaving the floor.

I got im my car and drove the short distance to the sidemen house.

I arrived and got out leaving my case in the boot. Tears streaming down my face, eye throbbing.

I knocked on the door, 1 minute later Vik opend the door smiling, his expression suddenly changed to shocked and horrified.

"Oh my god! Y/n, what the fuck happend? Are you okay?" Vik rushed out incredibly loudly.

I shook my head. "C-can i come in?" I asked nervously.

"Of course, come in, i'll grab you an ice pack for your eye, all the guys are in the living room for a movie night." He said smiling sympathetically.

I smiled slightly and made my way to the living room.

I opend the door and i was met with eyes from all the sidemen and the girl gang (apart from emily ) i heard gasps.
" holy shit babe what happend?" Talia rushed out running over to me.

I sighed as she pulled me into a hug.

"He did it again T, he promised me he wouldnt but he did. He thinks i was cheating on him, so he hit me again." I said sadly.

The girls new about my past with brent and him hitting me before, the guys however dont, i didnt want to tell them because they are incredibly protective of us girls so i didnt want them to get mad.

"Woah woah woah, he hit you again?!" Talia called getting angry.

"T its fine, we ended it." I said trying to calm her down.

"I swear to god im gonna fucking kill him! Is he at your guys flat? You best believe im gonna fuck his shit up BIG time!" She shouts getting angry.

"Babe, calm down, you are not leaving this house and risk getting hurt." Simon says walking over to Talia and pulling her into a hug. She immediately calms down and apologises. She pulls me over to the sofa so im next to Ethan. He pulls me into a hug.

"Heres your ice pack y/n" vik says sweetly handing me an ice pack.

I mutter a short thanks and hold it to my eye.

"What do you mean by 'he hit me again'? Has he hit yoy before?" Josh asks sympathetically.

I put my head down in shame. Talia grabs my hand and holds it.

"Its time to tell them babe, they need to know" she says sadly.

I nod and begin telling them everything, the fights, the arguments, acusing me of cheating, the hitting.

"He hit me the night of the charity match, he saw the picture of me and Eth on insta and got mad, he thought i was cheating on him so he hit me, so hard that i actually ended up in hospital with concussion. I told you guys that i fell over and banged my head when it was actually him."

"He brought up my past relationship and how i was cheated on, he kept calling me a slut and a worthless bitch. I started to believe it." "He hit me again today because he saw me texting you guys about the holiday to Vegas and assumed i was cheating so he started shouting and then he punched me, ended the relationship and i left." I said bursting into tears.

Some of the guys looked angry, some looks sad for me. Ethan pulled me into a hug and kissed my head.

"Im sorry you had to go through that princess, you deserve soo much better."

" i wanna forget about it, can we watch a movie?" i ask quietly.

"Sure!" JJ cheers. He pulls me up and hugs me.

"GROUP HUGG!" He shouts, every one hugs me and i cant help but giggle. We sit down and i cuddle up to ethan.

"Princess, i know this isnt the right time but i need to tell you something" Ethan says nervously. They guys look excited.

"Y/n i have loved you since we were 19, hell i still love you now, i know this is too soon but will you do the honours of being my girlfriend?" He says nervously.

I smile " yes Ethan, i will be your girlfriend." The guys and girls cheer. I pull Ethan in for a kiss.

I love my friends and my boyfriend.