Harry

( this is a Simon daughter X Harry imagine, thanks to deadshot2911 for the request! i dont normally take requests but i just really liked the idea they came up with)

Y/n's pov:

whats it like being the daughter of one of the most famous UK youtubers you ask?

annoying and stressfull.

'oh my god your dad is miniminter' 'oh my god you know KSI' 'can you get them to follow me?'

thats my life, thats all i hear every single day.

yeah it has its perks, i have 6 'uncle's' that spoil me occasionally, i get to go on trips all over the world because dad refuses to leave me at home and would rather take me with him.

since mum passed me and dad have been living in a big house with all my uncles. it gets hetic but i know that dads happy he's not alone anymore.

for the past couple of weeks ive been really getting into drawing and painting. ive not told dad or any of my uncle's, i keep my big sketch book and art stuff under my bed, i told dad that i needed stuff for a school project so he brought me paints and stuff.

art is my passion, i love it, its my escape from reality and my escape from the craziness of this house, dad once told me that he would be dissapointed in me if i didnt become a footballer.

Dad wants me to be a footballer. i hate football. my 15th birthday he brought me a pair of football boots and a football kit. he keeps pressuring me to become a footballer.

i dont want to, i hate football but dad just doesnt get it.

im sat in my room drawing, dad and the guys are going to film something for their channel, who would have thought the guys in their late 30's are the top of the UK youtube scene, theyve hit their 20 odd years on youtube somehow and are still thriving.

"Y/N! can you come down and give us a hand!?" i hear dad shout up the stairs.

"coming! one second!" i shout back. i close my book and put it under my bed. i leave my room and close my door.

i make my way downstairs to the garden the guys are all stood infront of the camera in football gear, ughh classic sidemen footy vid. *rolls eyes*

"whats up, what do you need dad?" i asked smiling slightly.

"can you get changed into your footy kit, we need you to make teams even." he says moving the camera to adjust the shot.

i sigh and frown.

"do i have to? im busy doing something for school and you know how much i dont like football." i say sadly.

"school can wait, now get upstairs and get changed." dad orderd.

i sighed and turned away to go back upstairs, just what i want to be doing during my school holidays.

i reached my room and started getting changed. i put leggings on and pulled the horrible leeds top out of my wardrobe and pulled it on. i pulled a sidemen hoodie on over the top as it was cold.

i went down stairs and grabbed my trainers and put them on. theres no way in hell im wearing the shitty boots.

i make my way back into the graden.

"y/n! i said football kit! go change" dad said annoyed.

"dad its cold, ive got the leeds top on underneath the jumper, thought id atleast look like i fit in somehow buy wearing the merch." i said sadly.