meeting him-Tobi x

You were just minding your own busness when all of a sudden Your brother callum (freezy) told you he was gonna help tobi with a video and asked if you wanted to go along and hang as you would be on your own. You have met the sidemen before and you are very close with them. So of course you agreed.

"Oh y/n! I forgot to tell you were heading to TGI Fridays after with the rest of the sidemen aswell!" Cal shouted from downstairs.
Yess!! Free food! 🙌❤

"Okay im almost done!" You shouted back.

You were wearing something simple nothing to fancy cause after all its only TGI fridays.

You finnished your hair and went down to cal. You grabbed your phone and your purse and got in the car with cal,callum and harry.

You arrived at tobi's flat and greeted him as well as the guys. The boys helped him set up while you watched.

A little birdie (manny) told you that tobi had a major crush on you to be fair he was good looking.. what are you saying?!! You have a boyfriend!....

The boys got on with the video and they were throwing water ballons at tobi so you joined in.

*skip till after*
So after the video tobi had a shower and got changed. We all got ready to leave. We got in cals car and drove to TGIF to meet the rest of the guys. We arrived and walked in to see everyone sat down at a table already. The guys got up and greeted us, you were pulled into so many hugs, which you didnt mind. You all sat down and started to order.

You were all sat enjoying your meal and everyone was engaged in convosations but you. You decided to look around, which you instantly regreted because sat across the resturant was your "boyfriend" of 9 months sat there with another girl, holding her hand and moving hair out of her face. He then lent in and they kissed! You were so angry! You put your fork down on your plate, wiped your mouth, which caught the attention of the guys because you had only just started your food.

"Excuse me one sec" you stated smiling.

You stood up, the boys looked at your enraged look and  looked at you confused, you walked over there. On your way a waiter walked past you with a big jug of water. You grabbed it and went over to their table.

"Excuse me" you stated.

"Not now me and my girlfriend are in the middle of something" your boyfriend states not looking in your direction.

You scoff.

"Girlfriend yeah i dont think so" you turned to the girl who looked at you " hi you dont know me, i dont know you but your boyfriend here happens to also be my boyfriend, now ex- boyfriend." You state.

She looks at you wide eyed.

"What!" She exclaimes.

"Hes been cheating on the both of us?!" She exclaimed. This caused the restaurant to go silent and everyone was looking your way.

" im afraid so."

She stood up next to you and apoligized to you.

You held up the jug of water.

"Shall i?" You asked with a smirk.

"You shall!" She replied.

And with that you poured the jug of water over him. He stood up and looked at you with sorrow.

"Suck on that you cheating dick!, bye!"

And with that you walked back to the guys
And sat down. They looked at you with sad, sorry eyes. You sighed and played with your food. You couldnt eat.

"Y/n you okay?" Simon asked.

You couldnt speak, it was like you lost the ability to talk. You just shook your head no. You felt the tears forming. Withing 30 seconds tears were streaming from your eyes.

Cal imediatly stood up and walked to your end of the table and pulled you out of your seat and into a hug. After a couple of minuites of cal calming you down you had finnally stopped crying and was okay. Tobi kept checking you and making sure you were okay.

You noticed tobi was texting someone. You couldnt see who it was though. Your phone buzzed on the table and you looked at it you saw it was a text from tobi asking if you would like to go out sometime. So of course you said yes!

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Long one for tobi!! Xx see yaa! Xx 😚💙

Faith ❤