Callux #2

(He leaves you to move to london from your hometown and you bump into him a few years later.)
(Disclaimer: Josh and Freya havent met before.)

Y/N's pov♡
Finally! After a long 7 hour drive i have finally moved in to my new flat in the middle of London! Im unpacked and all sorted as my furniture was sent down during he week. I guess i will go shopping for food and stuff tomorrow as its like 8pm now.
I grab my phone and call my best friend. The girl who has been there for me since the begining.

Y/n😍💛: heyy girll!
Freya💙😘: heyy babe!
Y/n😍💛: im all moved in! You busy?
Freya💙😘:yay and no im free to do whatever!
Y/n😍💛: good, ill pick you up in 20 were going nandos for dinner!
Freya💙😘: sure thing babe see you in a few! Love you!

I said love you back and the call ended i got changed quickly and grabbed my car keys and got in the car. I drove to freya's and picked her up. We drove to nandos and got a table for two.

We walked over and ordered a glass of wine each. Nothing like a good old catch up with a glass of wine.

5 minuites into us talking and waiting for our food a large group of guys came in they were quite loud.

They got sat a few tables away from us. I examined the group.

Is that who i think it is. No it cant be there's no way. I think it is.

"Frey, i think hes here.." i whispered
"What, who?" Frey says confused.
"You know who! Cal!" I whisperd harshly.
"No way! Where?" Freya says shocked.
"Hes with the group that came in!" I whisperd.

He hasn't clocked me so its good.

Callum. The boy that i fucking despise. The boy that WAS my best friend till he decided to up and leave *hometown* and move to London without saying anything. He dropped all contact. It broke me cause not only was he my best friend but he was my first crush aswell. He was the reason for my first heartbreak. He helped me with everything from bullies to self hate. Yet he left me.

The waiter comes over to our table and gives us our food. The waiter's cute. Hes very good looking.

We finished our food and asked for the bill. He came over and gave us the bill aswell as a separate piece of folded paper. He winked at me and went back to give cal and his "friends" their bill. I opened up the piece of paper and saw he had written a little note and added his number. I giggled and showed freya, she squealed and laughed. We finished our glass of wine and went to the bar to pay. I lent on the bar and waited for the waiter to finish serving one of callum's friends. Their table was quite close to the bar so i tried to avoid eye contact as much as possible. I over heard what the waiter was saying. This is the guy who just gave me his number. I looked down at my phone and listened to their conversation.

Bartender:" yeah man gonna clean up here and head home to my fianceé its our anniversary tonight to im gonna buy her a gift"

Callum's friend:"ah okay, have a nice night and happy aniversary to you both."

He grabbed the drinks and left. 
I looked at freya and she had the same look as me, shocked and pissed. I took his number out of my pocket and slammed it on the table as he stood infront of me. I put the money for the meal down aswell.

"You make me sick! To think i was going to call you! Tell you fiancé that your a cheating dick!" I shouted.

He looks taken back. He grabbed the money and put it in the register and stormed off.

I grabbed a shot of vodka from the bar and downed it. Grabbed freya's hand.

"Come on lets go, fuck boys there just assholes!" I shouted and turned round. I came face to face with my ultimate fear.

Seeing him again.

Callum.

"E-Excuse me please" i stuttered.

"Y/n? Is that you?" Callum asked.
"I-im sorry, you must be mistaken. Look i need to go, my dog needs walking" i say quickly.

Cal goes to speak. But doesnt have the chance to.

Freya grabs my hand and pulls me away out of nando's and too my car. She drives as shes only had a glass of wine.

"Frey you have no idea how grateful i am that you pulled me away. If you didnt i would have gone mental at him or broke down in tears." I say hugging her.

"No worries, hes a dick. I dont want to see you upset." Freya says.

We drive back to my flat and have a movie marathon. I need to get him off my mind.

I never want to see him again.