•3•

•3•

"What the hell was that Alana?" Jacob asked, irritated. "It was nothing, I swear I wasn't flirting with that guy! It was all that crazy girls fault." he rolled his eyes. "So what? I have to be a professional NFL player for you to get with me?" I was a little confused with what he asked. "What? Jacob, I wasn't-"

"Forget it Alana." he walked away. I sighed then walked over to the cash register. I felt a little bad, but not too much. NFL player or manager at an old diner, Jacob is still a creep. I went to put the $100 bill away and take my tip, but I noticed a gum wrapper with a phone number on it. I looked up then tried to hide in my squeal. "Hey girly, you okay?" Crystal asked. I nodded with a huge grin on my face. "After what just happened, you're smiling?" she asked, confused. I looked around for Jacob, just to see if he was staring again. When I realized it was safe, I held up the number. "Is this the football players?" she questioned with a smirk on her face. I nodded.

"Oh, so you were flirting with him?"

"No! At least I don't think so." I giggled. "What do I do with it?" she shrugged then pulled me in to the kitchen. "Jonah!" Crystal called out for him. "What?! And Lana, your burger is right over there."

"Thanks, but we don't need that anymore." I said. "What? Why not?" he questioned.

"They left." I explained.

"What? OBJ left?!? I didn't even get my picture." he frowned. "Lana will be able to get you a picture if you just tell her what she should do." Crystal tried to tell him. He looked really confused. I just smiled. "Crystal, what the hell are you talking about?" I put the number in his face then cheered. He saw then quickly realized what it was and cheered with me. "Oh shit OBJ gave you his number!"

"I know!"

"Are you going to call it?" he asked. I shrugged. "I don't know, should I?" he nodded. "Yea, now! No...not yet! Or—fuck, I don't know Lana."

I was torn between whether or not if I should call. And if I did call, then when? And when I do, what would I say? And if I say something wrong, what would he do? This is possibly the hardest decision I would ever make in my life.

"Lana, maybe you should just call him tomorrow." Crystal suggested. I nodded then pushed the number in my pocket. "Wait! And say what?" she shrugged.

"Just say that you're the girl from the diner." Jonah said. I nodded. "What if he doesn't remember me tho?" he rolled his eyes then chuckled with Crystal . "I doubt he would forget you after only a couple hours, but if he does then just sell his number on EBay."

~

"Lana open up!" I heard from the other side of the door. I faintly opened my eyes then yawned as the sound of knocking interrupted my sleep. I stretched then swung my feet off the couch and sat there for a moment. I fell asleep on the couch last night while watching tv. "Lana come on!" Sean's deep voice yelled from the other side of my apartment door.

"Okay, I'm coming!" I whined then tiredly went over to the door. I opened it then looked at Sean as he held up a bag of food. "Good morning baby sis." he said then placed a peck on my cheek. "Hey," I replied then stepped over to let him inside. "You good?" he asked while putting the bag on the coffee table and pulling out styrofoam boxes of food. "Usually you're up by now." I walked over then sat down next to him.

"Yea, just some crazy stuff at work last night got me beat." I explained. He handed me a box then started eating out of his own.

I love all my brothers equally, but everyone in my family could tell that Sean and I had a special relationship. I don't even think I'm as close with my twin as I am with Sean. I love Mike and Aaron, but Sean will always have a special place in my heart. I think it's because he's always checking on me and making sure that I'm on the right track. He's more like a father figure than a brother.

"Crazy stuff like what?" he asked, curiously with a mouth full of food. "Don't really want to get into it, but just know that some chicks are crazy." we both chuckled. He nodded. "You ain't tellin' me nothing new." Sean always had a thing for crazy chicks. He's currently talking to a girl who I think could use some mental health. I hate her and I hope he comes to his senses sooner than later. But he's a grown man so I can't really give him advice when it comes to that department.

"Here." Sean took my phone from off the table then tossed it to me. I had a text message from Crystal. She told me to come to the door. I got up then opened it to see her standing on the other side. "Hey, did you—oh, hey Sean." she said, flirtatiously. He got off the couch. "Hey beautiful, how you doin'?" Crystal blushed a little then looked down at her feet. "I'm fine." she replied. He nodded then grabbed his box of food.

"I'll leave y'all alone, talk to you later baby sis." Sean pecked my cheek then stopped in front of Crystal. "Have a nice day pretty." he winked at her then left.

Sean and Crystal are so adorable. Most little sisters don't like the idea of their big brother and best friend dating, but I can just see the chemistry between those two. Every time they get in the same room, they cluelessly flirt with each other. When they get close together, they can't keep their hands off one another. There was also that night at the Christmas party last year, but Sean tells me not to bring that up.

"You two would give me some adorable nieces and nephews." I joked. Crystal rolled her eyes then pulled me over to the couch. We both took a seat. "So.."she started.

"So..?" I repeated, but confused.

"Did you call him?" I instantly remembered about the events last night and the outcome. I had Odell Beckham Jr.'s phone number. He wanted me to call him, but I still hadn't made a move to. "No! Omg I forgot!" I panicked. I started to breath heavy. He probably was expected my call and I never even picked up my phone. He probably thinks I'm a bitch or something.

"Lana, calm down, just call him now." I nodded then picked up my phone. "What do I say?" I asked. She shrugged then picked up the gum wrapper from off the coffee table. "Just talk to him like any regular guy." she suggested. I There was only one problem with that though. He isn't just a regular guy. He tremendously handsome and known by millions.

I read the number then dialed it. "Is it ringing?" she whispered. I nodded. It rang another time, but then the ringing stopped and a voice appeared.

"Hello?
-
Haven't uploaded in a couple days so here u go ☺️. Just like to say thanks for the random likes here and there. I understand it's going to take some time for me to get noticed on here with this book, so I'm grateful for the support I'm getting now.