•23•

•23•

"You were so good out there." I said to Odell as he hugged me tightly. "I think I was only that good tonight because I knew I had you up there watching me." I shook my head. "I think you would've done fine either way." he pecked my lips repeatedly then stopped once I began to giggle. "Good job out there son." he let go of me then hugged his mom. "Thanks mama, where Juice go?" he asked. "Him and Tasha left as soon as the game was over, ya know, she's been acting a little funny today."

Odell shook his head then shrugged. He grabbed my hand. "Alright ma, I'll call you tomorrow. Thank you for coming." she kissed him on the cheek then walked off. Odell turned his attention to me and pulled me close. "Wasn't so bad, huh?" I smiled. "No, your mom and Jarvis are really nice...I don't think his girlfriend likes me too much." I confessed. He sighed then rolled his eyes. "I don't really want to talk about her, you want to go get some dinner?" he suggested. I nodded.

"Where do you plan on taking me?" I asked him. "I know this really nice burger place 'round here, maybe we could stop by." I agreed.

"Okay."
~
"You were right," I said while stuffing my cheeks with French fries. "This is really good." he laughed at me then gave me a kiss on the cheek. "You're so adorable." I blushed then looked away. After swallowing my food and making sure my mouth was clear I looked around to take in the scenery. "It's beautiful out tonight." I said. And I wasn't lying. The stars were out and shining really bright. Plus this little burger joint was really a burger truck with some chairs and tables around it. It was nice and showed how down to earth Odell really is.

"Yea it is, but I see something a little bit better." he put his burger down then leaned in. I smiled then let him crash his lips on mine. We kissed for a little bit, but then he quickly pulled away without warning. "What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Shh," I was a little taken back. Why was he telling me to be quiet? "What is your problem?" I asked again. "You don't hear that?"

I was silent and then listened closely. I heard a noise, but couldn't make clear of what it was. Maybe like a dying bird or something. "What is that? A chipmunk mating call?" he shook his head. "Naw, that's the laugh of satan." he grabbed my wrist and was pulling me up out of my seat. "What the hell, Odell?!" I was confused and a little bit worried. "We have to go, now." I finally gave up then just got out of my seat. We began walking to the car, leaving our food on the table and everything. "I know that hair from anywhere." we heard a squeaky voice call out.

Odell sighed then turned around. He kind of stood in front of me and blocked my sight from whoever was talking to him. "Amber, what's up?" Amber? How could I forget that crazy bitch? "Nothing much now that you dumped me." I stepped from behind Odell to watch their conversation up close. "Oh, wait a minuet," she giggled. "Is this the waitress?" she asked with a smirk on her face. She immediately approached me, leaving another girl behind, then got in my face. I wasn't at all afraid though. Growing up with three brothers, I know how to defend myself. And to be honest this girl doesn't strike me as someone with a hard punch.

Odell stepped in between the two of us. "Woah, chill Amber, no need for all this extra shit." she stepped back then crossed her arms over her chest. "Are you serious Odell? The waitress? I mean, she's okay looking, but she's definitely  not on our level."

"I'm not on your level?" I asked reassuring that was what she said. "Yes, people like Odell and I." she smirked. "Well I know Odell, but the only thing I've established about you is that your name is Amber and you have a horrifying laugh." Odell chuckled a little then faced me. "C'mon, don't even feed in to her." he guided me in the other direction. "What is this? Your girlfriend now?" she questioned. Odell turned around then nodded. "Yea, problem?" she gasped then stopped her foot on the ground like a child having a temper tantrum.

"What? We only broke up a week ago Odell!" she whined.

"Amber, we were never dating!" he argued. "That's not what you were telling me when we were over my house all those nights." I rolled my eyes. Of course I couldn't be mad because Odell and I weren't together, but it still made me sick to know that he actually had psychical contact with this squirrel. "C'mon." he began to guide in the other direction again. We finally got in his car then immediately pulled off. "I feel like drama just follows me." he said aloud with his eyes still locked on the road. I sighed then reached over to peck his cheek. He smiled a little. "I'm sorry she had to come over." he said while rubbing my thigh.

"It's okay, I'm just really shocked that you actually did stuff with her. She's like a toddler with that little squeaky voice." he shook his head. "We didn't do anything crazy, she just..lets just say she did favors for me." he looked at me from the corner of his eyes. I immediately got what he was saying.

"Listen, I'm going to keep you as far away from her as I can..she's really crazy."

"I think I could handle her."
-
She's back. How y'all feel about her?😂🤔(dumb question)

Amber is played by Betty Idol. I don't know if you know who that is, but she's a girl from Love and Hip Hop ATL. My friend gave me the idea of choosing her and it fit so well😂 I had to use her. Not saying she's a bitch in reality because I don't actually know her, but the voice and the animated personality just was perfect for this particular character in the story. So if you watch the show then you'll know exactly what I mean and if you don't I would suggest you look up so LHHATL clips of her. Amber above.