•66•

•66•

"I'm tired of arguing with you, get out of my face." I was about to walk away from him, but he grabbed my waist and lifted me up over his shoulder. I fought back, but he was too strong. He carried me upstairs then dropped me on the bed. "Are you serious? You need to learn how to keep your hands to yourself."

"And you need to learn how to follow directions! I said I didn't want you to meet that woman today, but you did it anyway."
I rolled my eyes and shrugged. "You don't own me, so stop pretending like you do." I got off the bed, but he pushed me right back down. "Stay here! You don't move until I tell you to move." he got in my face, but I mushed him. "Don't push me! You need to stop acting like this! It's starting to annoy me." he backed up slowly then punched the wall. Great, another hole.

"How about you use your words instead of throwing a tantrum?" he shot around with a smirk on his face. "Fuck you, I should have slept with Tasha when I had the chance!" I paused then looked away from him. "Nothing's stopping you! You wanna fuck her? Then go!" he shook his head. "I'm not going to do that because I love you! And I want you to listen to what I'm saying! But you think you so damn smart! I'm trying to protect you!"

"I don't need you to protect me from taking a couple pictures!"

"Okay, so you can get involved with me and my medicine, but when you want to do something I have to stay out of it?" he argued. "You trying to kill yourself is different from me doing a job. A job that I need because you were the partial cause of me losing my first one!" he rolled his eyes then let out a huge sigh of frustration. "Stop saying that! I wasn't trying to kill myself! I can't stand you sometimes."

"Then why are you with me?!?"

"I don't know!"

We both got silent. He leaned against the wall and slid down slowly. I sat on the edge of the bed then began to cry a little. I think this entire week has been a shit show. "Lana..baby, don't-" he got up then walked over to me. Odell tried wrapping his arms around me, but I pushed him away. "Go! Go and sleep with Tasha and however many bitches you want to sleep with." he shook his head then started to peck my cheek. "I don't love those other bitches, I love you." I shook my head. "You can't love me and treat me like this at the same time. What happened to you? You never would have taking to me like this a couple months ago." he sighed. "I don't know Lana, but I'll be better. I promise."

I got off the bed then looked down at him. "Are you still on the pills?" he shook his head slowly. I believe him because even when he took the pills he didn't act like this. This is something different. Something worse. "I've been an asshole, but I really don't want you to get involved in modeling. It's not my choice so I'll be there for you." he got off the bed too then grabbed my waist. He pulled me close to his chest and pecked my forehead.

"I'm sorry baby," he whispered. "I'm sorry."
~
It was raining really hard out here. That made it even harder to catch up with Odell. He said he was going to the gym again so I decided to follow him and see if he was telling the truth. I didn't suspect that he would lie to me at first, but now I have reason to think otherwise.

"Where you think he would be going?" Crystal asked. I had asked her to come along with me. I shrugged. "I have no clue, I'm just worried."

She nodded. "It'll be okay Lana." I sighed then noticed Odell had turned into a parking lot. A gym parking lot. I smiled a little then pulled into the same lot. I parked on the complete other side of where his car was. "Look!" she pointed and saw Odell getting out of his car. He was heading for the gym doors. "See! Everything's cool!" Crystal cheered. I let out a sigh of relief.

"I guess."
-
You really think everything's fine? Or do y'all think Odell is still up to something??🤔

Really short chapter, but maybe if you like/comment I'll upload again later today😏😌