•12•

•12•

"Got it." I said while carrying the blanket in to my living room. "Cute, didn't tell me you were so into pink babe." I shrugged then unfolded it. I sat down in Odell's lap then watched as he draped it over the both of us. He wrapped his arms around my waist then pecked my cheek. "You not going to get scared are you?" I asked him. He just looked at me with that devilishly handsome smirk without a reply. "Play the movie girl." he commanded. I giggled then hit play on the remote. I had so many movies I had never even opened yet. Odell wanted to watch a horror film so I popped in one that I had never seen before.

He was laying back a little and I was in his lap with my head on his chest. His hand rubbed up and down my back as his chest moved in sync with his breathing. It was peaceful and and relaxing being like this. I almost could have fell asleep. But the sound of a blood-curdling scream entered both of our ears as the movie had just kicked off. I found myself snuggling in to his chest a little more as the movie was going on. "Scared, huh?" I looked up then rolled my eyes. He chuckled causing my head to bounce along with his chest.

Odell moved his hand away from my back then started playing with my hair. He twirled his fingers in my curls then laughed as he did it. "What are you doing?" I asked him as I pushed his hands off of my head. He just put them back in my head and played in my curls some more. "Can I call you curly top?" I shook my head then giggled. "Aww, why not?" he asked then ran his finger through my hair. I smirked then flipped his hat off. He twirled his fingers in mine so I did the same to him. "Fine, but only if I can call you..blondie."

"You don't want to call me daddy instead?" he questioned. I giggled then leaned my face in closer to him. He puckered up his lips for me. I was a centimeter away from his mouth with mine, but I didn't kiss him. "Stop teasing me." he said then leaned up and gave me a kiss. I pulled away then rested my head on his shoulder. We both turned our attention back to the movie. "Baby girl?" I looked up at him. "Yea?"

"My friend Jarvis is having a party next week, he's proposing to his girl and he's inviting some of my other friends. I need a date." he wrapped me up in his arms then pressed me against his chest. "I'm losing so many days of work Odell-"

"But I'm so sexy." he frowned then made puppy eyes at me. I laughed then looked away from him. "Shut up stupid...okay." he smiled then puckered up his lips again. "No, my next paycheck is going to be so light because of you." he shrugged. "Tell me how much it usually is and I'll reimburse you." I shook my head. "No, you don't have to do that..just be thankful that I like you."

"Stop downplaying..you love me."

"Watch the movie Odell." he smirked then again we turned our attention to the movie. As we were watching I started to really get in to it. It was about a man and his daughter and how they just got in to a horrible plan crash. He had to find her because a group of indigenous people took her away while he was unconscious. He's exploring  through the dark woods for any trace of his daughter. He comes across a lady who lives there and is accustomed to the land already. She's helping him find his daughter, but on the journey they get separated. He's alone now and things are popping out left and right. It's scaring the shit out of me.

Every now and then I would check on Odell. He looked completely un phased by the movie. He was just staring at it like we were watching some sort of Christmas film or something. My thoughts faded as the sound of Odell's phone rang. I jumped a little in fear then got off his lap. He smirked then shook his head. He pulled his phone out of his pocket then answered it. "Hello?"

"Alright, down in a minuet." he hung up then put the phone back in his pocket. "Pizza guy is here," he got off the couch. "I'll be right back." I nodded then pulled the blanket over my body. "Okay, hurry back." he opened my door then stood in the frame and looked at me. "Come on you big baby." I giggled then ran over to him. He grabbed my hand then we walked downstairs to get the pizza. "You gon' start calling me daddy now?" I shook my head. He huffed then opened the door. "Hey, $12.5-" the guy stopped speaking once he looked up at Odell.

"Oh shit, do you know who you are?" Odell chuckled then shook his head. "Naw I don't, you know who I am?" he asked then handed the guy a $20. The guy nodded with his mouth still ajar. He handed Odell the pizza and Odell handed it to me. I sat it down on the step behind us. "Can I get a picture?" the pizza guy yanked out his cell phone. Odell sighed. "I don't know man, I'm kinda busy right now-"

"She can wait, take our picture." the guy basically shoved his phone in to my chest. I just stood there in confusion. Odell took the phone from me then handed it back to him. "My lady and I are busy man, no pictures tonight." Odell backed up before closing the door. "Keep the change." he shut the door then grabbed the pizza. We went back up stairs. I went in to the kitchen and grabbed us some sodas. "Thanks," he said as I handed him a soda. I was about to sit down, but I felt Odell's hand grab me. He gripped on to my waist then pulled me on his lap. I laughed then tried to fight him off me. "Gimme kiss curly top."

I shook my head as he tried to plant kisses on my face. "I want to eat my pizza." I said in between laughs. "You get your pizza when I get my kisses." I sighed then went to go peck his cheek, but of course he moves his head so that my lips land on his. He pulled away then licked his lips. "Thanks curly top."

"You're welcome blondie."
-
I hope you guys enjoy reading these cuties chapters as much as I enjoy making them😌