•13•

•13•

My eyes opened as the sound of my doorbell was ringing insane. I looked around and saw that sunlight was creeping through my curtains. I looked down and saw that I was on the bed. When I got out of bed I went out of my bedroom then looked for Odell. He was gone and everything in the living room was cleaned up, as if last night didn't even happen. He must of straighten up before he dipped. He's so sweet. I stopped thinking about Odell's gentleman traits because my doorbell was still going off like crazy.

I stumbled down the stairs then swung the door open. Crystal burst in to my apartment then rushed up the stairs. I followed her and watched as she started rummaging. "Large pizza box." she said out loud as she pulled it out of the trash can. "Crystal what are you doing?" I asked her extremely confused. She stopped then smirked at me. "He was here, wasn't he?" I blushed then looked down at my feet.

"Who?"

"Gondi, you know who I'm talking about." she began to walk closer to me. She stood a foot away from me with her arms crossed over her chest and a smile on her face. "I just find it funny how you suddenly get the 'flu' about fifteen minutes after our last phone conversation." I giggled then walked back in to the bedroom. Of course she followed me then sat on the bed. "Details..all of them..NOW!"

"Okay-okay, he and I were supposed to go to the movies then dinner, but he showed up like an hour earlier than he was supposed to." I explained to her. She sat there and nodded as if she was really interested in my story. "And he looked upset so when he came in he pulled out a magazine and we were on it." I left the room then went into the living room to grab the bawled up magazine from the bin. When I had it I rushed back to the bedroom and handed it to her. She unfolded it then gasped once she saw who was on the cover. "Lana your..and he's.."

"Turn to page 16 then read what they wrote." she nodded then did as I said. I watched her eyes scan over the page. "Expecting their first child?!" I nodded then sat down next to her. "That's exactly how I said it! He told me that he was really sorry about this and basically that there was nothing he could do. I felt terrible because he thought that I was going to be mad and not want to see him again. But I'm really starting to catch feelings for him C." I blushed then started playing with my fingers.

"Aww Lana." she smiled then placed her hands over her heart. "Last night was amazing, he was so sweet and funny. And when he kissed me...oh my God." I sighed then threw myself on the bed. "I miss him already."

"Well when's the next time you two are going out." she asked. "One of his friends are supposed to be proposing to their girlfriend so he's having a party next week, he asked me to be his date." Crystal's eyes popped open. "We have to get you a dress." she grabbed my arm then began pulling me to the door. "Crystal, wait! Can I at least brush my teeth first?" I asked. She shook her head then kept pulling. "I have gum in the car."
~
"I'll call you later, and when are you coming back in to work?" she asked while I got out of the car with my dress. "Okay and tomorrow." she nodded then blew me a kiss. "Peace Alana." she drove off and I went inside. I closed the door behind me then walked up the stairs to my room. I opened the door then jumped once I saw the three stooges sitting in my living room. "Hey baby sis!" Sean yelled then got off the couch to go hug me. I hugged him back. Aaron was stretched out across my seat, he just waved. "What you got in here?"

Mike snatched my bag out of my hand then started going through it. He pulled out my two piece dress then examined it. He chuckled. "Where the hell do you think you're wearing this?" Mike asked. I rolled my eyes. "No where, I just thought it was cute so I-"

"Cute for sluts." he bawled it up then stuffed it back in the bag. Sean snatched it from him then gave it back to me. "She's not wearing it out anywhere B, chill." I smiled then put it down on the floor next to the couch. "You better not, because it I catch you on the street with it we gon' have a problem little girl." I sighed then sat down on the couch. Mike walked in to the kitchen. Sean sat next to me then wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "It's okay, just make sure you wear a sweater or something over it." Sean said. I rolled my eyes then grabbed the remote.

"You was watching a movie last night, huh?" Aaron questioned. I shrugged then nodded. "Yea..and?"

"Nothing, I just know you don't like watching horror movies by yourself." Sean sat up and looked at me with a concerned look. "You watched a scary movie by yourself? You normally call us over whenever you feel like watching something like that." I shrugged again. "Well, I wanted to watch one by myself last night."

He stared at me for a second then turned his head back to the tv. He looked upset or maybe hurt. "Oh hell no!" we all jumped when we saw Mike rush in from my kitchen. "I didn't want to wake you curly top, I cleaned up a little before I left. I put you in bed so that you could sleep. I'll call you later baby girl?!" Sean and Aaron looked at me. I put my head down. "Alana? Are you seeing someone?"

"Where did you find that Mike?" I asked. "It was on the countertop now answer the question."

"That's none of your business." I replied then walked away from him. He grabbed my wrist causing me to spin around. Next thing I know, Sean and Aaron were standing in front of me. They had me surrounded. "Answer the question Alana." Sean demanded sternly. I looked down. "It's not serious, I've just been talking to him-"

"Who?" asked Aaron.

"I can't tell you, but I-"

"Tell us who Alana!" Mike yelled. I shook my head. I felt my throat start to burn. I knew I was about to cry. "Mike stop." Sean saw that I was scared and hurt because of how hard Mike was being on me. He sighed. "Alana, you need to tell us everything you know about this guy." I shook my head. "No..I can't." I said with the first tear running down my face. "Lana, you can tell us anything." Aaron said, trying his best to be supportive of me. I shook my head. "I'm sick of this, who is it Alana and why the hell was he here?! Did you and him have-"

"No Mike! Omg I hate that you guys treat me like I'm seven...I'm grown with a job and my own place. I haven't done anything, but if I was then it still non of your business." I argued. "Sometimes you swear you're daddy."

"Alana we just want to look after you." Aaron said trying to defend his and my brothers actions. "I don't need you to." I walked over to the front door and opened it. "Y'all should go." I looked hard and like stone as Mike and Aaron walked out. My eyes softened as Sean began his way out the door. He stood there and stared at me for a moment. I couldn't even look at him. He made me feel ashamed from the way he was staring at me. I looked down then Sean grabbed the knob and slammed the door shut behind him.

This is exactly why they can't know about Odell.
-
Her brothers on a whole other level of crazy...especially Mike. Question...which is your favorite brother?🤔