•41•

•41•

"C'mon boys, we got to get you home before I get to practice." Odell rounded up his dogs and began walking to the door. I walked over to him with a smile on my face. I still had this shirt on from last night and I didn't really want him to leave. He stopped then bit his lip once he saw me approaching. He let go of Tzar and Dre's leashes then grabbed my waist. "Please don't leave me." I playfully begged Odell while I wrapped my arms around his neck. "You can't just make me feel like that then walk out on me."

"If you would come home with me for the week then I could make you feel like that every night." he smirked.

"Before or after your friends decide they're lonely." he chuckled then shook his head. "I mean it Lana, they won't bother us. I promise." I giggled then pecked his lips. "No, but I might stay over tonight if you're up to have a little fun after dinner." he smiled then kissed me. I kissed back and let my hands run down his chest. He pulled out bodies closer and gripped tightly on my butt. I smiled through the kiss then deepened it once I felt his hands pull up on the shirt I had on.

I moaned slightly then gripped his shirt. I pulled him down closer to me then giggled. I slowly pulled away then looked down at Dre, who was leaning against my leg. "Cock block." Odell mumbled then grabbed his leash.

"Bye Odell." I walked him over to the door. He grabbed his dogs then went on his way. I closed the door behind him then smiled to myself. It had been a while since I felt so good.

Of course I'm not a virgin, but the last time I've been with someone was when I was a teen. I went to community college so I was still living at home. On occasion I would sneak my last boyfriend upstairs to my room and handle my needs like that. It was exciting knowing that I was doing something a little rebellious back then. But with Odell it was exciting, fun, wild, sexy, romantic and a bunch of other things balled up in one. Being treated like a grown up woman and being touched like one was something new to me.

And I loved it.
~
"No, he used a condom." I assured Crystal. She was on the phone with me while I was in the mall looking for something to wear tonight and tomorrow for Odell's friend's birthday. "Good, but if you were pregnant then I get to be godmother." I rolled my eyes. "But I'm not pregnant, so keep dreaming." I looked on the rack and found a really pretty dress. "I think I found what I'm wearing for tonight, I guess I should find a sundress or something for tomorrow."

"Maybe, but you might want to go with a romper or something easy to take off," said Crystal. "You might want to go for a swim or..give Odell easy access." I rolled my eyes. "Bye girl, I'll talk to you later." she laughed then hung up the phone.

I looked around some more, but then I felt myself walk into someone. I looked up and got ready to apologize, but I ended up being greeted instead.

"Hey Lana! What's up beautiful?" asked Jarvis. I smiled then he pulled me into a hug. "Hey, I was just finding something to wear for tonight and Thursday." I told him. He nodded. "I know about the party Thursday, but what you got going on tonight?" he asked. "Odell's taking me out for dinner." Jarvis looked up like he just solved a puzzle. "That makes sense, I asked him if he wanted to chill later on and he told me he had plans." I smiled then shrugged.

"The four of us should really hang out sometime?" and by the four of us he meant Odell, me, him, and his witch of a girlfriend. I just nodded because I couldn't say his girl was a bitch to his face. "Speaking of the four of us, where is Tasha?" he sighed.

"She's with her grandmother, she's sick so she's taking care of her for the day." I bet.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that." Jarvis shrugged. "To be honest, this has been normal for us," confessed Jarvis. "She leaves for the whole day and I'm sitting at home by myself." he frowned. I felt a little sad. Not just because I didn't believe the story about Tasha's grandmother, but she's completely forgetting the fact that her fiancé could use some time to spend with her. "Oh, have you tried to talk with her about it?" he sighed then shook his head.

"No time to honestly, and when I do she just blows it to the side."

Seeing Jarvis like this really hurt my heart. I wanted so bad to just tell Jarvis about Tasha, but I knew it wasn't my place to. Not only would I add fuel to the fire that I already have with Tasha and her minion, but Odell would be mad at me for over stepping my boundaries too. "I don't really know what to say Jarvis...I-I."

"Naw, it's cool. I shouldn't be putting all this on you anyway, my bad." I sighed then gave him a small smile. "It's all good."

"Alright, tell Odell to call me." Jarvis reached out then gave me a hug. I hugged him back then pulled away and watched him walk off. I waved him one last goodbye before going to pay for my stuff.
-
Damn😫 who do you think should be the most responsible for telling Jarvis? Odell, Alana, or Tasha?🤔