•26•

•26•

"Thursday at six thirty." I told Odell. He nodded then changed the channel. I had finally got off of work. And unlike yesterday when Odell came to come and visit me, he picked me up and brought me back to his place instead. We were on the couch watching tv while Tzar and Dre sat in our laps. I was playing around with Tzar while Odell rubbed Dre while he slept. "So is it just your brothers and your dad I'm meeting?" he asked. I shook my head. "No, my aunt too." I said. "But she's really cool." he nodded again. Next thing I know, Odell picks up Dre and carried him to the other couch. The dog squirmed a little then curled up to sleep again.

He came back over and swiped Tzar off my lap. Tzar whined then moved away. Odell wrapped me up in his arms. I looked up then started to peck his lips. He pecked back then smiled. "What are we doing tonight?" he asked in that seductive tone of his. I bit my lip then shrugged. "I don't know, you have anything in mind?" he nodded then climbed on top of me. He began to roughly kiss me and roam my body with his huge hands. I didn't mind though. I was ready to do anything he was. I may have not been that much experienced, but with Odell I felt sexy. So whatever happens tonight just happens.

Then I was suddenly lifted up. I giggled as he carried me out the living room and to the stairs. With our lips still locked, he carried me to his bed. He gently placed my head on a pillow. Before getting back on top of me, he lifted his shirt above his head then threw it to the side. I smiled then let him continue to make out with me. Once he had enough of kissing my lips, he started kissing my neck. "Baby." I moaned softly in his ear. I could feel him smirking through his kisses. I grabbed his neck immediately once I felt a hand touch my lower region. The hand turned in to a finger and that was all I needed to feel immense pleasure.

His hand roamed me down there, but not in my panties. He massaged the area through the fabric of my underwear. "Odell." I moaned. He chuckled then started kissing my chest. I let out a deep breath then turned my head. As I'm looking at absolutely nothing..I see something. What the hell?

"Odell?" I say calling from him. He's still worried about pleasing me, but I had completely lost interest in that. "Odell?!" he looked up then pulled his hand out of my pants. "What's up?" he asked. I pointed to his nightstand. "What?" he asked with a slight chuckle in his voice. I moved causing him to get from on top of me. I sat up on the bed then picked up the tennis bracelet sitting there. It was beautiful and I could tell it was really expensive. I could also tell it belonged to a woman..or a guy with a freakishly small wrist.

He sat up with me and looked down with a sigh. "What is this?" I asked. "That's a bracelet." he replied blankly. I rolled my eyes. "Really?"

"It's just a little bracelet, what's the big deal?"

"It's not a big deal, I just want to know who it belongs to." he shrugged. "You don't know?" I asked. He sighed again. "I know who's it is okay, it's yours, see." he took the bracelet from out of my hands then wrapped it around my wrist. Although it was a perfect fit, I still wasn't buying it. "Stop, tell me who it belongs to."

"I told you, it's yours." he leaned in then started kissing my neck again. "Stop it." I said while pushing him off. "What's wrong now?" he asked in a frustrated tone. "Nothing, I'm just tired." he shrugged.

"Alright, then let's go the sleep."
-
😮 uh oh! Y'all think the bracelet really for Alana? Or some other skank? 🤔 sorry this chapter is so short by the way.