•5•

•5•

"Ah, Mr. Beckham," the host greeted Odell with a bright smile on his face. Odell smiled back. "Reservations for 7:30, right this way." the host had two menus in his hand then began his way to a table. Odell and I followed—our hands still glued. While walking, I took in the scenery and noticed how far apart the tables were from each other. The jazz music was soft and soothing. And the lighting was very dim. This was definitely a romantic and intimate place.

"Here you are sir, private booth just like you requested." Odell thanked the host then let me slid in to the booth, releasing my hand. He slid in on the other side. The menus were placed in front of us along with two champagne glasses. "Sir?" the man asked. Odell nodded then let the man pour some in his glass. He turned to me. "Ma'am?" I shook my head. "No thank you." the man nodded then walked off. "Not a drinker, huh?" he asked while taking a sip from his glass. "I-it's not that, I can't drink yet." I confessed. His eyes widened and he looked almost like he was about to choke on his champagne. "How old are you?" he asked. "Twenty." I replied. A sigh and smile of relief planted on his face. "Oh, okay." I giggled. He picked up his menu and began to look through it.

"Your friend told me you liked seafood so this is the place I thought of first." I picked mine up and looked through it as well. "Any suggestions?" I asked. "Um..." he began checking for something that I could possibly enjoy. I only ask because I've never been here before and I was terrified that if I got something, I would hate it and then waste it. "The Shrimp and Nasu tempura is pretty good."

"Okay, then I guess I'll try that." I said then closed my menu. He did the same then smiled at me. "You know, last night I couldn't keep my eyes off you." I couldn't help but to blush. But because of his little infatuation with my looks, I got in trouble with my boss. "I think you're really pretty and I'm happy you decided to call." he took another sip of his champagne. "I'm happy I did too." I confessed. "Just was a little uneasy about it considering what happened last night." he sighed then began to move squirm in his seat. "Yea, I'm  really sorry about her again." he apologized. I giggled. "No need to apologize, you're fine." he looked down at his hands then chuckled.

"You think I'm fine?" he asked in a sort of cocky tone while gazing back at me.

I blushed then quickly looked away. He was flirting and it was extremely sexy, but also making it difficult to keep my composure. "I-I didn't really mean it like that, but you're...you're okay." I replied. He laughed then turned his head to see a waiter walking towards us. "Mr. Beckham, pleasure to serve you sir. Any beverage you've been looking at in particular?" Odell shook his head. "Whatever this champagne is, you can keep that coming, but as of right now you can bring the lady and I some water." the waiter nodded then walked off. Usually I would feel a little off if a man would try and order for me, but when he did I didn't mind. I actually thought it was kinda sexy. My mom taught me to always respect myself though. My daddy says to never let a man walk all over me. But my brothers say that if a guy steps out of line to kick his ass back together. So if he was to ever push the limit a little tonight then I'd have to put him back in his place. But I guess ordering me water is harmless, right?

"So, you have any sibling?" he asked. "Yea, three brothers." I replied. He nodded, "I'm assuming you're the baby." I smiled then nodded. "Yea, my oldest brother is twenty five then twenty three then my twin, but he's only fifteen minutes older then me." I explained. "What's it like having a twin?" he asked. "Can you feel whenever he's in pain or that crazy shit I see on tv?" I giggled at his  naïve statement. "No, not with us." I answered. "What about you?"

"Yea, but I'm the oldest." replied Odell. "It's me then my little sister Jazzy then my little brothers Kordell and Sonny." he then went on to talk how much of a role model he has to be for his siblings. "They really look up to you, huh?" he nodded. "Yea, I guess me being the guy that I am now affects their lives more than I'll ever know." he said. "Yea, I would know, something about being the youngest always makes you want to be like your older brother or sister." I confessed. "I mean, I don't have a sister and my brothers don't play for the Giants, but they're okay I guess." we both shared a laugh. "So I'm assuming you and your brothers have a close relationship."

"Very close." I admitted. Our attention was brought on the waiter placing two glasses of ice water in front of us. "Is now the time to order sir?" Odell nodded. "Yes, can we both have two Shrimp and Nasu tempuras?" I watched as the waiter took note of our order. "That'll be all?" he asked while taking away our menus. "Correct." the waiter walked off so Odell's eyes traveled back to me. He began to open his mouth, but the noise of another's voice traveled in both of our ears.

"Well, if it isn't OBj in the flesh."
-
Who do you think the voice is? Hadn't updated in a minuet so here you go! Setting the the media btw.