•58•{RatedR}

•58•

"Stop! I told you I don't want mustard on my burger!" I yelled at Odell as he teased me with the disgusting yellow condiment. He laughed while I swatted him away from my food. Odell told me he wanted to try and make some type of gourmet meal for dinner tonight and be romantic while staying in the house, but all he had was lunch meat and burgers in his refrigerator. "Why you so against mustard?" he asked while putting some on his food. "Because it's gross..and if you eat it you're gross."

"I love it so I guess I'm repulsive," he shrugged then took a bite of his burger. I giggled then began to eat mine along with him. "You're so pretty when you eat." he randomly blurted out. I blushed then rolled my eyes. "Shut up, you're so weird."

He chuckled then put his food down. He snaked his arms around my waist then pecked my neck. "I love you." he whispered in my ear.

His body began to sway us softly back and forth. "I love you too baby." I whispered back to him. "I promise it's just you and me..no one else on this planet could ever compare to you. I know I've made you feel like you aren't as important as I say you are, but you mean the world to me." I pulled back and looked Odell straight in the eyes. "I believe you when you tell me you love me, that's why I'm still here." he smiled a little then nudged his head in between my shoulder and neck. "Let's go away for awhile." he suggested softly. I was a little surprised. "Go where?" I asked.

"Anywhere you want to go, I'll get my jet and we can go anywhere you want to for however long you want." I smiled. Being his girlfriend was certainly an adventure.

"Anywhere?" I asked, reassuring before answering him.

"Anywhere Lana."

I shrugged. "I've always wanted to go to Paris, see the Eiffel Tower." he rubbed up and down on my back. "Paris it is then, anything for you baby." he softly placed the palms of his hands on my cheeks then pulled me into a kiss. I kissed him back and rubbed his chest. Our lips moved in sync with each other. His tongue began to press on my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I let him in then began to gently wrestle with his tongue. I pulled away and took a deep breath.

"Maybe we should eat, food is getting cold." I suggested.

I went to grab my burger, but he took it from out of my hands. Odell dropped it back on the plate then carried me upstairs. I blushed while he laid me down softly on the bed once we made it to his bedroom. He connected our lips again then started to rub on my thighs. I deepened the kiss then wrapped my arms around his neck. "I want you so bad right now." he mumbled through our kiss. "What's stopping you?" I asked. He stood up and smirked. Odell took his shirt off then threw it across the room. I smiled then watched as he came back down for me. He began kissing my neck then started to leave a trail leading down to my stomach.

The view of just his blonde curly mohawk filled my vision as those kisses were placed lower down my body. Odell sat back up and unbuttoned his dress shirt I had on. He opened it then sat me up on the bed. I undressed myself of the shirt then let him caress me. I blushed once he started to suck under my left boob.

He then moved from my chest and made his way to my private area. I held in my blushing while he pulled my shorts down with his teeth. Odell pulled my panties down along with the shorts then tossed them on the floor. He dove right in and began to please me with his tongue. I softly moaned while he explored me with his mouth. Then Odell took those huge hands of his and grabbed my waist while still licking me. He was pulling me closer to him so that there was no way I could escape.

I arched my back while a cover of immense pleasure showered over me. I bit down on my lip once I felt I was going to start screaming. I looked down and started to watch him. He was completely focused on getting me to climax. And of course I had no objection to letting him finish his job.