•78•

•78•

"I missed you so much." Odell whispered in my ear as he held me as tight as he could. "I missed you too." I replied. I had been here for a total of twenty minutes and this is all that we had been doing. Holding each other. I think that's only because we hadn't been able to hold each other for so long. I won't complain about it though. I really needed this.

"Dell?" he slowly pressed his lips against my cheek then pulled away.

"I have so much to tell you." he chuckled.

"I bet."

We both took a seat on his couch. Odell could have visitors in his room. It wasn't what I would expect a rehab center bedroom to look like. It resembled more of a hotel suite at some resort.

He put his arm around me so I cuddled up in his chest. "So much shit has been happening O, so much." he looked down at me. "Like what?" I sighed. "Just so much drama! I've been lied to and I don't even know if I'll ever be able to forgive them again." he looked a little upset. He sighed then grabbed my hand. "Lana, I know but I'm sor-" then he stopped once there was a knock on his door. A man peeked inside. "Hello Mr. Beckham, this must be Alana," he came inside and shook my hand. "I've heard so much about you, all good things." I smiled.

"Thank you, and you are?" I asked.

"I'm Odell's counselor, Tim. I've been talking with him since the day he's got here. We talk about everything from his addiction to personal issues." I turned to him. He was looking down at his lap like he was disappointed. I rubbed his back then kissed his cheek. "What's wrong?" I whispered in his ear. He just shook his head then covered his face up with his hands.

"I'm assuming you haven't talked much yet." he brought his head up and nodded at Tim. Tim nodded back. "Okay, um we might need to speed up the process a little Odell." they looked back and forth at each other. It was a look I couldn't read. "I know man, she just needs to tell me a couple things before we get into all of that." he took a deep breath then walked out the room. "What's going on?" he shook his head. "Just tell me what you were going to say."

"Okay, I guess I'll start with Ms. Shannon." he smiled a little. "How are things going with her?" I shrugged. "I've been so nervous to actually do what she wants me to do. I don't know, but the thought of being in front of her camera scares the hell out of me." I confessed. I loved talking to him because I could just open up without a worry in the world. "I know I wasn't as supportive as I should have been a while back, but I know you got what it takes. You'll deliver. You're so stunning and gorgeous..modeling is right up your alley." I blushed then pecked his lips softly. He closed his eyes and smiled.

"Okay, now about my family." I took a deep breath. Okay Lana, just say it nice and quick like you're ripping off a band aid. "So, my dad isn't really my dad, he's my uncle. Aunt Rita is my birth mother." his eyes widened a little, but he didn't seem as nearly phased as I thought he would be. "Oh, is that why y'all look so much alike." I rolled my eyes while he chuckled. "I'm just playin', c'mere." he pulled me closer to him.

"Have you talked to them?"

"I didn't tell my dad that I know, he got hurt in a car accident so I don't have the heart to talk to him while he's in the condition he's in." I replied. "Damn, is he alright though?" I nodded. "Yea, he's cool now. He's back home and in physical therapy. He's doing better." Odell nodded. "I talked to him last night. I talked to my brother's sometime last week. And as for Rita, I haven't talked to her since the day I left the hospital."

"Mad at her, huh?" I nodded slowly.

"She lied to me all this time. When I needed a mother she wasn't there for me. She let me believe that my actual mom was gone. All for the sake of her first failed marriage."

Odell turned my head to face him then he licked his lips. I missed his lips so much. "I know you mad right now, but that's your mama. If you really want a mother-daughter relationship then you're going to have to let go of the past Lana." I rolled my eyes then looked down. He was right, I just didn't want to hear it now. I wanted to be mad at Aunt Rita and I wasn't so sure if I wanted a mother-daughter relationship with her. "I say something wrong?" he asked while rubbing on my back. I shook my head then climbed in his lap. He smiled then laid all the way back. He grabbed my waist then brought our lips together. We began to kiss each other like it was the last time we'd be together.

Then there were mumbled voices coming from the other side of the door. I started to pull away, but he just kept bringing me closer. "Dell? Odell?" I tried to say though the kiss. "What?" he asked then slammed our lips together yet again. "Y-you don't hear that?"

"Ignore it."

Then those voices got louder and there was a banging on his door. The both of us sat up quickly. I was in his lap while he still had his hand gripping my waist. "Oh shit." he mumbled. I looked down at him then back at the door. The door flew open and in came someone who I last expected to see. She looked pissed beyond belief. "What the hell? Get your ass up Odell!" Tasha screamed.

I got off of Odell then was about to charge at her, but I was quickly being pulled back by him. "Alana, calm down." he said while trying to pull me back to the couch. "No! Get the hell off of me! Why is she here?! I told you I never wanted to see this bitch again!" he sighed then looked down. "Oh, so you still didn't tell her? God you get on my damn nerves Beckham!" she said. "Tell me what?" he wouldn't answer. He just kept looking at me like he was scared or some shit. "Tell me what?!?!"

"I might be pregnant! And if I am then he's leaving this rehab with me in six months with our baby."

"Damn it." I heard Tim mumbled from the door. He then walked away like he was in a hurry for something.

Tasha smirked at me with her arms crossed over her chest. My eyes started to burn. "Get the fuck off me." I mumbled as I pushed Odell away from me. I went to grab my purse, but ended up getting grabbed instead. "Wait baby! Please! We don't even know for sure that she's pregnant. She just took a test...I was going to tell you today-"

"So you mean to tell me that you were fucking this bitch while we were together? And you lied about it how many times?" the tears started streaming down my face uncontrollably. He shook his head. "It did happen once-"

"It happened three times! You can't tell the truth to save your life, can you?" Tasha said with a chuckle. He sighed then looked up at the ceiling like he was frustrated. "I guess not." I replied. He looked back down at me like he was hurt. "Lana, I'm sorry. It happened a couple times. But I swear I didn't tell you only because I love you." I shook my head. "If you loved me then you wouldn't have done it. What is so great about her that you had to lose me and your best friend?" he grabbed my waist. "Nothing, I don't want her! Every time I tell you I love you I mean it."

Tasha huffed. "Sure..whatever you say Odell." she giggled then looked away.

"The only thing keeping me from hurting you like in the diner is the fact that you might be pregnant." she shrugged. "So what? You two gonna raise this baby and be a happy family together now?" he shook his head. "We don't know if she is, but if so then I have to take care of my responsibilities...that doesn't mean I want her though. I see me spending my life with you-"

"If I'm pregnant then your ass is raising this baby with me. If I'm not then you can keep him because I'm tired of these little games he likes playing." I rolled my eyes. "Either way, I'm not dating you Tasha! I don't want you! I want you Lana!" I rolled my eyes then stepped to the side once I saw Tim come rushing back into the room. "Okay, good news guys! Your test came back negative!" Tim sounded excited, but the three of us were in a state of other emotions. Tasha shrugged. "Fine by me, have fun with the help Odell." she began to walk out so I began to try and get to her again. Odell kept a tight hold on me.

"Baby! Chill out!"

"No! How could you? After everything? Really? I've been there for you whenever you needed me! I've made so many sacrifices just so that I could be with you!"

"Lana, she's not pregnant! It's okay-"

"No it's not okay because you lied! You're a liar! You slept with her multiple times and denied it every time I asked you about it! I can't trust anything that you say anymore. It's over and I don't ever want to hear from you again."
-
Thoughts?😔🤔 Story is ending soon by the way...😏