•9•

•9•

We walked in and immediately my eyes rushed over to Jonah and Crystal talking by the counter. When they saw us, both of their eyes lit up. Crystal was smirking and Jonah was in awe. I think he was more happy to see Odell just because of the fact that he's..well Odell Beckham Jr. than the fact that we had just got back from date number two. "Can I introduce you to some people?" I asked him. He shrugged then nodded. "Sure, why not." I began my way to my two friends with Odell following behind. The closer I got seemed to make the two tense up by the second.

"Odell these are my friends Jonah," I said while pointing to him. Jonah looked nervous when he put his hand out for Odell to shake it. "What's up man." Odell greeted him. "H-hi." Jonah replied. I turned over to Crystal and pointed at her. "And this is Crystal."

She put her hand out to shake his. "Hi, close friend and co-worker of Alana and also very single." she mentioned. "So if you have an currently single football player friends then you should definitely hook that up." he laughed then nodded. "Okay, I got you."

"Lana your stuff is in the back, you should probably go get changed." suggested Crystal. I nodded then turned to Odell. I was expecting a hand shake, but he gave me a hug instead. Instantly I felt warm and bubbly on the inside. "I'll call you later tonight." he said then pulled away from the hug. "Okay." I said then blushed. He smirked then walked out. I sighed then walked—more like floated, to the back. I went in to the bathroom and began to get changed. "Shit." I mumbled as my phone dropped out of my coat pocket. I picked it up then remembered I had some missed calls to return. I quickly got Aaron on the phone.

"Hey little sis too busy to pick up the phone for her favorite twin." Aaron answered sarcastically. "Ron you know I'm never too busy for you." I replied with a giggle. "Okay, but you're not denying that I'm your favorite twin?" I rolled my eyes. "Well your my only twin so.."

"Exactly, but what you doing baby sis?" he asked.

"Working, so maybe we should talk later." I suggested. "Ah, so you are too busy for me?" he laughed. "Alright sis, talk to you later." and with that I clicked the call off. I slid my phone in my apron then walked back out into the diner. Crystal was sitting on a stool. It was clearly empty in here and there wasn't going to be much action tonight as usual. I went and sat down next to her. "Details." she said while turning to face me.

I sighed letting out so much held in joy and happiness. Odell made me feel like I was floating on a cloud today. He was a gentleman, and he was kind, sweet, funny, romantic, and he is just too damn fine! "Alana?" Crystal said, snapping me back to reality. "He's so amazing." she smiled. "You really like him, don't you?" she asked. I blushed then shrugged. "I mean, we've only been on two dates but he just makes me feel so warm inside." I confessed. "I guess I just have a little crush."

"Well, I'm happy for you girly." she said then gave me a hug. I hugged her back. "It's about time you started getting some dick." I pushed her then rolled my eyes. She started laughing. "I'm just messing with you Lana, but how do you think your br-" she was cut off by an arm being wrapped around my shoulder.

"Hello Alana." we both looked up to see Jacob. I pushed his arm off me then rolled my eyes. He chuckled. "Crystal, can you give us a minuet?" Crystal rolled her eyes. "No.." she said then flipped her hair. "Well, I need someone to go clean the bathrooms so if you want to keep your job then I suggest you get to it." Crystal sighed then took her apron off and walked away. Jacob took her seat then grabbed my hand. I snatched my hand away. He sighed. "Alana, I just wanted to apologize about the other night." he started off. "I should have never made it seem like I was upset with you when it was clearly that football player." I stopped him. "That wasn't Odell's fault, it was the girl he was with."

"But I mean, he was obviously with that girl..flirting with you on purpose only to start something." I shook my head. "I don't think you're understanding, it wasn't him and the situation is over so just drop it." he looked angry. "Alana, are you dating this guy?"

"I'm pretty sure that's not any of your business."

"Are you serious? After everything I've done to try and please you and you start dating that idiot within a couple day!" he jumped off the stool and yelled in my face. "Stop it, I'm not dating anyone just talking." he sighed. "I'm sorry Alana, I just don't want to see you get hurt...he's a football icon with probably a bunch of girls he can get with and I don't want you to be one of his hit and runs."

"Leave me alone Jacob."
-
Jacob telling Alana some valid information? Or he just being jealous?