•48•

•48•

"Yes Aunt Rita I can't wait to see you again." I said to her over the phone. "Good because when I get there you and I are spending so much time together." I smiled. "Okay, I have to call you back."

"Alright sweetie, have a good day."

"You too Aunt Rita."

I hung up the phone then sat next to him on the couch. "When's Aunt Rita coming back into town?" Sean asked. "Couple weeks from now." I answered. "How long she staying?" I shrugged. "No clue, but I have some stuff I need to do so what did you need my advice for?" he sighed. "Alright, I don't know if you know this or not, but I broke things off with Amber." I smiled a little. "Oh really, I'm sorry to hear that?" he gave me the side eye. I burst out in laughter. "I'm sorry, but I mean I knew it wasn't going to last. She wants Odell too bad to ever focus on another guy."

"What? She knows Odell?" I nodded.

"Yea, her and him had a little thing before him and I met. She's still trying to contact him too." he rolled his eyes. "Wow, she told me that she was really into me." I sighed. "Don't worry, she's a hoe." Sean and I both chuckled. "I guess you're right about that."

"But what do you need my advice for? Because it seems to me you're doing everything right." he shook his head. "Not everything." he looked down at his lap with pain in his eyes. I felt bad for my brother and I didn't even know what his problem was. "Sean what's going on with you?" I asked.

"It's Crystal, Lana."

"What's wrong with her?"

"Nothing, she's perfect. Gorgeous, funny, caring, and everything I could've asked for in a girl." I smiled. "Aww, that's so sweet Sean." he shook his head. "I messed things up with her once I started going out with Amber, I miss her and I want her back." he confessed. "Wait! You two were dating and you didn't tell me?" I asked surprised. "No we weren't dating, just talking but pretty heavy." I sighed. "Why would you date Amber if you knew you had Crystal though?" he shrugged. "I guess because I didn't think Crystal and I were moving anywhere, all we did was fuck-"

"Okay, too much information."

He chuckled. "I'm serious, I didn't think she wanted anything else so when I started talking to Amber she made it clear that she wanted a boyfriend. Crystal never really gave me any hints so I just let it go." he explained. "But afterwards she told me that she was scared about sharing how she really felt because she thought all I wanted was sex. She told me she had genuine feelings for me and I have them for her. I miss her so much. What should I do?" I smiled.

"You need to go to 42nd street and pick up some yellow daisies and a box of dark chocolate candies, go to her place and beg..do not leave without getting the answers you want." he looked up at me. "You sure that'll work?" I nodded. "Of course, tell her how you feel." I hugged Sean and he hugged me back. "Thanks Lana." he said. "No problem." I pulled away then went over to my door and opened it for him. "Text me and tell me if it works." he nodded then left. I sighed happily then sat back down on the couch. I might of fixed one relationship, now it was time to fix my own.

"Hello?" he answered the phone.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked with a smile on my face. "Nothing, waiting for your call." I giggled. "That's cute."

"I miss you..I'm sorry for everything."

"And I forgive you, I missed you too." I heard him let out a sigh of relief. "When can I come see you?" he asked. "Whenever you want." I replied.

"Alright, I'm on my way over."
-
Yay Odell and Alana!😊 do you guys think Crystal should forgive Sean for going out with the squirrel?😤🤔

And I also have another question..why is it that I get 500(or more) views on a chapter, but like 40 votes and only 10 comments(at the most)?
I try and update daily...I do update daily so I would really appreciate it if some of you were a little more dedicated to telling me how you feel about the story as I am when writing it. Thanks to all those who actually do show love...Y'all the real MVPs😂