▫️||10

Author Pov.

After the movie ended the two boys followed minguk who was so energetic even after the movie ended, they decided to go and eat before heading back home.

" are you feeling better now? " taehyung asked as he caressed jimin hair, jimin looked at him with red puffy eyes and nodded his head slightly before he fed his son.

" do you want me to talk to him..? " taehyung asked which the male shook his head in denial, " d..don't " he said in a weak tone.

" ok.. at least tell me what happened between you two? " he said as he glanced at minguk, jimin eyes started to get teary " H..he.. was shocked.. b..but when I, when I tried talking to him he got angry.. " he said as he held his neck with one hand.

" and? What did he do.. " taehyung asked wanting jimin to tell him, " he.. he choked me.. ", taehyung angrily hit the table earning everyone attention when he shouted " he did what?! ".

Minguk was looking at the two with anxiety, jimin glanced around them and bowed slightly " calm down please.. " he said as he glanced at taehyung before looking at his son smiling.

" I will tal- " Jimin interrupted him, " no tae.. please " jimin pleaded as he looked at the taller, taehyung wasn't really happy with jungkook reaction but he didn't want to upset jimin so he just nodded his head.

" thank you.. " jimin smiled as he held taehyung hand tightly, " thank you so much.. for being here " jimin said as he felt his eyes getting teary again.

" you know I will always be there for you, especially this cutie " taehyung said as he ruffled minguk hair earning giggles in return.

____

Jungkook got back home and got inside after helping his son, he was really angry, sad but happy! He really missed the guy but he also hate him for leaving him behind.

" w..why..! " jungkook groaned in pain as he clutched onto his own chest, " I fucking hate.. ugh.. I really hate you park jimin.. " he said as he felt his tears fall down his cheeks.

Jiwoon was shocked as he stared at his father back, he wanted to ask him why he hurt minguk father but when he saw his father crying too he walked toward him and hugged him from the back.

Jungkook was taken aback but he was too broken to care that his son saw him cry, he really needed a hug.. he needed jimin to engulf him in his arm but for now.. his son was more than enough.

____
The next day.

Jungkook drove jiwoon to school this time in hope to see jimin again, he did throw harsh words on him but he didn't mean them, even if it was for just one second he wanted to see him.

Jiwoon got out of the car and walked toward the school gate when jimin and his son came from behind him, minguk ran toward his friend leaving jimin behind " Ji!! " he shouted as he hugged jiwoon.

" minnie, stop I am suffocating " he laughed as he slightly pulled away from the hug, jimin was smiling as he caressed jiwoon hair after separating his son away from him.

" minnie don't bother him " jimin said with a smile still caressing jiwoon hair, jiwoon was a blushing mess as he enjoyed the way jimin brushed his hair to the back, it was calming yet unfamiliar since both his mother and father won't treat him this way.

Jungkook was shocked by the way jimin was treating his son jiwoon, even when he knew it was his son he still treat him with care, he really wanted to talk to him but after what he said, he doesn't have much confidence.

Jimin waited till the two walked inside before he walked away, he passed by jungkook car with red teary eyes, jungkook knows if his boyfriend was crying or not by the way his face will swell up.

Boyfriend.. he missed that word for some reason, he missed calling jimin his boyfriend, they never broke up but he left him for so long to believe they still share the same feelings.

He felt heavy as he watched the older walk away, he saw how broken and sad jimin was but he couldn't bring himself to comfort him in anyway, he couldn't bring himself to apologize for almost killing him yesterday, he couldn't bring himself to listen to his reasons.. he couldn't bring himself to forgive the boy.. he can't give their love a second chance after he ran away and left him all alone and broken.

As he drove away from the school the opposite way that jimin walked in his phone ringed, he checked the caller ID before answering " hello? ".

" we need to talk. " jin said in a serious tone, jungkook released a deep sigh before he agreed, " where do you want to meet? " jungkook asked.

" you have work right now, I will come to your office. " jin said leading the boy to hum in response, " ok bye. " the older of the two said before hanging up on jungkook.

____
I am not sure if the story is progressing in a good way but still hope you guys enjoy it

💛💛💛💛

am I updating too fast..?