▫️||108

Author Pov.

The two friends were sitting on jiwoon bed, jihoon was taking out his notes as he nervously looked at the older, " is jimin and your father dating..? " jihoon asked as jiwoon laughed, " they look like a new couple? " he asked as jihoon nodded with a blush on his face.

" mmm, not really.. they are married for 10 years I think? their love story is more like a movie to be honest " jiwoon laughed as he looked at jihoon curious eyes, " jimin and my dad used to date when they were in high school " the boy said as jihoon eyes widened.

" but jimin ran away when he got pregnant.. and my dad had me from the marriage jimin forced him into.. " the boy said as he felt sad about the mention of his mother, jihoon stayed quiet as he listened to him, " me and minguk united them together when we became friends.. and then my father divorced my mom " he said with a weak smile.

" oh.. " jihoon felt sorry but jiwoon laughed, " it's ok, she was cheating.. and to be honest.. jimin was a better mother figure than her.. even before he knew jungkook was my father.. anyway they got married and got minjun and jihun, then a few years later joon ".

" so you are their half-brother? " jihoon asked with a sad expression, " yeah.. but jimin treat me as one of them so I don't really feel the difference in the way he treats us " he added as the younger smiled, " he seems really kind.. " jihoon said smiling.

" he is " jiwoon said smiling as he got his book, " so should we start? " he asked as jihoon nodded, the two started studying while stealing glances at each other, jihoon kept blushing by the way jiwoon looked at him when he didn't understand something but tried his best to hide it.

A knock interrupted their studying session, " come in? " jiwoon said confused, jimin got inside holding a tray with sliced fruits and two drinks for the boys, " I brought you two some snacks.. you been studying for two hours.. " he said as the two released an "oh ", they were too focused that they didn't notice the time.

" do you guys need help with something? though I am an old graduate but I am smart " he said with a smile as the two laughed, " well you can help us with science when we start studying it next time " jihoon said as jimin nodded, " sure, just call me when you need help ".

The door opened revealing minguk, " oh.. I didn't know you had a guest.. " minguk said as he looked at jihoon weirdly ignoring jimin presence, " I need your history book.. I forgot mine at school.. " he said as jiwoon nodded, he got him the book and stayed quiet hoping he would leave soon.

Jimin was standing behind minguk, he tried talking to him but the boy just bumped into his shoulder before leaving, jihoon noticed minguk action but stayed quiet, jimin just faked a smile as he left the room, " jiwoon.. " the younger called gaining the boy attention.

" didn't you say.. minguk is jimin son? " jihoon asked as the boy nodded, " but he just bumped his shoulder when he tried talking to him? " he said as jiwoon frowned, he didn't see minguk action but he felt bad that the tension between the two was still as bad as it was few days ago.

" I am not sure if I can say it.. " jiwoon said as jihoon looked down, " sorry.. I didn't mean to ask personal questions " he said as jiwoon shook his head, " no it's not that.. but I am really ashamed of the reason.. he doesn't deserve to hear such words.. " he added as jihoon looked at him confused.

" minguk is gay, you know that right? " he said as jihoon nodded feeling slightly embarrassed, " but he is ashamed of having jimin as his father, he calls him eomma to seem normal to his friends.. " jihoon eyes widened, " but he is really sweet.. why would he feel ashamed.. " jihoon asked feeling hurt on behalf jimin.

" now he is depressed.. surprisingly jimin is happier than he was the past few days.. but it is all fake.. " jiwoon said as he took a bite from the fruit, jihoon nodded as he fiddled with his fingers, " sometimes people never notice the bless they have.. until they lose it.. " he mumbled as he felt his eyes getting teary.

" if I get a chance to live with my parent until today.. I wouldn't treat them this way " jihoon said as he unconsciously cried, jiwoon pulled the boy into his embrace as he caressed his hair, " it is true.. no one realizes what they have until they lose it.. but things happen for a reason.. and we need to accept that.. " he added as jihoon cried in his arms.

" you may not have them around.. but you have your grandmother, she needs you.. you have to be strong for her " jiwoon said as the boy nodded, " b..but it's hard to always be strong.. " he added as jiwoon smiled, " then you can always come to me if you felt weak? I will lend you some of my strength " he said jihoon looked at him.

" Like you could see, I have a lot of muscle " he said as he showed jihoon his biceps, the younger laughed as he slapped his shoulder weakly, jiwoon laughed along with the boy before pulling him back to his embrace.

" but I really mean my words jihoon, we may not know each other but you are really nice.. I would hate to see you sad this way.. " he said as the boy blushed, " thank you.. " jihoon said as he hugged the boy tightly, jiwoon just smiled as he tightened his grip on the boy.

__________
Hope you guys like it
🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡