▫️||37

Author Pov.

Yoongi was laying down on the couch when he felt a small figure jump over his body, " yooni~~~ " minguk called in a sing-song tone leading the the male to groan.

" yooni~~ " minguk called again as he straddled yoongi waist, " god! what is it? " yoongi asked as he opened his eyes to see a pout on the younger lips, his eyes started to get teary.

" sorry sorry I didn't mean to shout, I am just sleepy " yoongi said as he caressed the younger boy face, minguk smiled as he nodded his head, " but yooni, I am hungry " he said as the male looked at him with sleepy eyes.

" mmm.. want to order something? Then both of us can watch a movie or something? " yoongi asked as minguk furrowed his eyebrows, " what about Ji and taetae? ".

" ji and taetae? " he asked confused, " ahh~ wait I forgot about them " he sat up to see taehyung walking toward them with drinks and snacks, " should I feel offended? " taehyung said as he sat down next to yoongi.

Yoongi blushed as he shook his head " I am sleepy.. that why I forgot where we are.. ", taehyung chuckled slightly as he nodded his head before opening the pack of chips for jiwoon and minguk.

" yooni can we eat pizza? " minguk asked cutely, yoongi smiled slightly but shook his head, " why.. you always take me to eat pizza " minguk whined as yoongi rubbed his neck.

" let's take them out for a while.. they will get bored staying here " taehyung said as the older looked at him with a frown, " you are worse than appa " jiwoon said as he ate chips.

" you did not just go there " yoongi said in disbelief, " for your information, I am way cooler than your dad " he said in a matter of fact tone which jiwoon just scoffed.

" ok, we are leaving in an hour " yoongi said as he took his phone before leaving to the room, the two boys screamed in excitement as they continued eating their snacks.

__

Yoongi was driving while taehyung sat next to him, he was singing along with the kids, yoongi was shocked by how goofy taehyung was, this was the first time he saw him being this much playful.. it brought joy to his heart.

He smiled as he listened to his deep voice singing excitedly with the music, he wanted to hear him more but unfortunately he arrived to the restaurant so they had to stop the music.

They walked inside the restaurant and sat somewhere in the corner, yoongi felt it was better to sit in a corner to have better view on their surroundings, though the kids complained he managed to persuade them.

" hello everyone, we are having a karaoke night.. how about you guys join us? " the worker said through the mic leading the customers to laugh and scream in excitement and joy.

" yooni let's sing " minguk said as he gave yoongi a puppy eyes, taehyung and Ji looked at them curiously, " please yooni~~~ " minguk kept on whining until yoongi said yes.

" my throat hurt me.. how about you go tell them which song you want to sing, taetae will sing with you " yoongi said as he laughed, minguk excitedly left his seat and ran toward the worker, yoongi kept an eye on him as he watched him pull the worker hand asking him to bend forward before he started whispering in his ear.

" when did I say I will? " taehyung asked with a pout as jiwoon looked at him curiously, " He will cry if you don't " yoongi said with a smirk, " please mr.. taetae? come here " the worker said in the mic as yoongi laughed along with jiwoon.

" it's taehyung " he said sternly as he walked toward minguk who was jumping in his place, taehyung smiled as he took another mic from the worker.

Taehyung burst out laughing as he heard the song minguk choose, he really loved to listen to psy songs but he never planned to sing in front of strangers, the song started as minguk sang, the older joined him few seconds later.

Minguk korean wasn't perfect that why he kept pronouncing the word wrongly but taehyung voice covered that, the two sang as they goofed on the small stage before going back to their table when the song ended.

" wow you did great minnie " yoongi said as he fist-bumped the younger tiny fist, " god this was so embarrassing " taehyung laughed as he looked at minguk red face.

" but you did great, your voice is really beautiful " yoongi said as the boy blushed, " the pizza is here " jiwoon cooed as minguk screamed excitedly.

The two males glanced at each other before serving the hot pizza to the two kids, they were having fun which was a good thing, also yoongi promised to take them play in the park so they were really happy.

They arrived at the park 45minute later, minguk and jiwoon ran toward the slides to play as yoongi and taehyung sat on the bench facing them, the younger of the two noticed the few men's surrounding them.

He felt uncomfortable as he tugged on yoongi sleeve, the older looked at him confused " what's wrong? ", taehyung glanced at him then looked at one of the men's surrounding them, " yoongi.. they look suspicious.. should we leave? " taehyung asked.

Yoongi smiled as he shook his head, " don't worry, it was me " he said as taehyung looked at him confused, the older sighed " minguk and jimin.. they are not really safe, so I convinced jimin to hire some bodyguards to keep an eye on them.. he only allowed it because his not with minguk ".

" but why? Jungkook already knows.. who will harm them? " taehyung asked confused, the older smiled as he looked at the two boys playing " would you believe me if I said their grandmother? ".

" Mrs.jeon? But- why? " he asked confused, yoongi shrugged his shoulders " I guess she's just homophobic or something ", taehyung looked down feeling bad for jimin, he now know why he didn't want to confess to jungkook but still he doesn't fully regret it.

________
Not proofread

Lately I have been so obsessed with jikook, I keep drawing them on everywhere, They are contagious ( ignore the weird drawing I stopped for a while )😩💛💛

( ignore the weird drawing I stopped for a while )
😩💛💛