▫️||14

Author Pov.

It has been two weeks since the incident in jin house, jimin still took care of jungkook son and took him back to his house while his mother worked, jungkook would pick jiwoon from time to time which made jimin somehow feel uncomfortable as he didn't know how to avoid jungkook.

It was a weekend and jungkook had to visit his parent's house along with his wife and son, unfortunately, jiwoon wasn't really making it easy for the man.

Jungkook groaned as he laid next to his son, " jiwoon please.. just change I am really tired.. " jungkook said weakly as the younger scoffed earning a glare from him.

" don't want to go.. " jiwoon said as he crossed his arms together, jungkook groaned as he sat up " then no more going to minguk house " he threatened leading his son to cry.

" hey! Stop crying.. " jungkook said as he glanced at the door worrying that his wife will come and shout at him for making him cry, " ok ok I will let you go.. only if you change and come with me now ".

Jiwoon stopped crying as he thought about it, " can I sleepover? " he asked as jungkook said no in a very loud tone surprising the boy who tried to cry again but this time to put his father in trouble.

" god! Ok ok stop crying " jungkook groaned as he left the bed " stubborn.. " he blurted out before leaving, jiwoon was smiling that his father allowed him to sleep over though minguk never asked him too.

After almost 2hours jungkook arrived at his parent's house along with his family, he walked inside ignoring his wife cry for help after she stepped on a wet spot that damaged her shoe.

The boy greeted his parents alongside with his son before they followed them to the dining room, jungkook sat to his father right as his son sat next to his mother who was in front of him.

A few minutes later his wife walked in as she glared at him, she greeted both his parents before she sat next to him annoyed by his behavior, they were never the happy couple, but they had to pretend they were.. at least in front of peoples.

They started talking as they ate their food while jungkook just played with his, his mother attention was on him as she looked at his plate that was almost full.

" is something wrong jungkook? " she asked worriedly, her son just nodded as he kept playing with his food, she sighed as she glanced at her husband " eat jungkookie.. Mm.. and let's talk after you finish " she said earning a nod from her son before he took a bite of his food.

After they all finished eating jungkook followed his mother to his old room, she sat down on the bed patting the empty space next to her with a warm smile.

He smiled and sat next to her not wasting a minute away as he rested his head on her lap, she started caressing his hair as she looked at him with caring eyes.

" so tell me.. why are you so sad? " she asked as jungkook felt his eyes get teary, his mother noticed as she got more worried at her son " tell me baby? ".

Jungkook took a deep breath as he buried his head deeper on his mother lap, " e..eomma..~ " he called as his tears started escaping his eyes " I miss him.. ".

She was taken aback as she examined her son face " him? Who..? " she asked confused, jungkook wiped his tears as he still stayed still in his spot " jimin.. "

" his back? " she asked shocked, jungkook just nodded his head, " eomma.. I know I told you I will forget him.. but I really can't.. I am not happy.. " he pleaded as he sat up to look at her eyes.

" but baby you are married now.. you can't " she said as she wiped the tears falling from his eyes, " I know I can't.. not after what I did.. he won't forgive me.. ".

" what you did? " she asked confused, the younger nodded " I was a little bit drunk and angry at him.. I unconsciously slapped his son.. " he said as he looked down " eomma I didn't mean too.. b..but I was irritated by the fact he moved on.. ".

" but baby.. you shouldn't have done that.. " she said as she caressed her son's head, " eomma.. but I want him.. " he cried out as she tried calming him down.

Jungkook felt heavy in his heart as he stayed laying down on his mother lap enjoying the warmth in her touch, she was always there for him especially when jimin left him, she tried her best to mend his heart and help him move on.

He decided to continue his marriage even when he didn't love his wife, he didn't even like her but he had to move on because of jimin, he left him broken ignoring all the years they shared, he even encouraged him to marry before he ran away.. even when he promised to stay, now he was both happy and sad, he wanted jimin back even after all of that.. but did jimin want him too? He didn't know as he kept crying on his mother lap.

Tears wouldn't stop leaving his eyes, " I am sorry eomma.. but I really can't let him go.. I will try to win his heart again.. even if he doesn't want me anymore.. " he said to his mom as he sat up.

She looked at him with worry, " but you can't break your marriage baby.. you are a married man with a son.. " she said trying to change his mind for his son, " how will jiwoon go through this if you get divorce? ".

" he already like jimin.. I am sure he will be just fine. " he said as he wiped his own face, " but- " he interrupted his mother " if I continue like this I will suffocate.. I need him and nothing can change my mind " he said before he went to wash his face.

________
Didn't proofread so sorry about that
Hope you guys enjoy it
💛💛💛💛