▫️||60

Author Pov.

The two boys stayed in the bathroom awkwardly waiting for Mrs.park to come back to give them the clothes she bought while Mr.park waiting outside feeling awkward and embarrassed to see his son in such a state with his soon to be husband.

" we're back~ " Mrs.park said as she walked inside the apartment after the two kids entered while carrying their parent new clean clothes, Mrs.park saw her husband staring blankly at the ceiling, she furrowed her eyebrows as she approached him.

" what's wrong? " she asked confused, Mr.park turned his head toward his wife direction, " I saw something.. I shouldn't have seen.. " the older said as he shook his head trying to remove the picture of his naked son from his mind.

" what did you see? " his wife asked amused as she approached her husband and sat next to him, " I didn't know they were here.. I entered the bathroom and saw them there.. naked.. and- fuck.. " he groaned as he buried his head on his wife's shoulder.

Mrs.park started laughing at her husband who kept groaning and telling her to stop, " I swear it's not funny.. stop laughing " daehyun kept telling his wife who ignored him and kept teasing him about seeing his son in such state.

while the couple kept arguing because of jimin mother teasing the older, jungkook was trying to convince his kids to put the bag near the door and leave but they were so stubborn, " jimin, they won't listen to me " the younger whined as he glanced at jimin.

" let them get in, we are already covered " jimin giggled as he saw the younger pout, " I don't want too.. " he said as he glanced at the door, " they won't stay if they see us trying to change " the older said leading the younger to groan " god.. ok " he said annoyedly before he opened the door to see both his kids holding clothing bags.

" so which is mine? " he said but got ignored by the two pouting kids before they walked in toward jimin, " this one for you " minguk said all giggly and happy as he handed jimin the clothing bag, " this for appa " jiwoon said as he glanced at his father before accidentally placing the bag on top of the wet spot on the floor.

" yah!! " jungkook scolded his son as he hurriedly took the bag from the floor, jimin burst out laughing along the two, " ok boys can you two leave while we change? " jimin asked as the two nodded their head before leaving ignoring jungkook mad expression.

" I swear they hate me! are they really my kids? " the younger groaned as he started changing into his new clothes, jimin just smiled and did the same while hearing his fiancé ranting to him about how the two kids treat him ignoring the fact he get jealous and put a clear line for them while they interact with jimin.

____

" how could you do this to me.. " Mrs.jeon said as tears kept flowing down her face, her husband looking at her feeling guilty yet fed up by her actions, " I told you many times, control yourself or else I will tell him.. If I knew you were the one who separated him from jimin I wouldn't have let him marry to some girl you choose " the man said feeling sad that his son had to live with some girl his mother twin picked for him.

" I was doing what right for him, he needed a wife, not some guy that claims he loves him " the women shouted leading the older to roll his eyes, " if he was claiming to love him, why are they still fighting to be with each other? " Mr.jeon asked as his wife shook her head.

" I told you.. I treat jungkook like my own son.. and I still won't let you or that freak to take my son away from me " Mrs.jeon growled as she approached Mr.jeon, " he is not your son! " the man shouted but she ignored him.

" if you won't stop them? I will! " she shouted crazily before she left the living room leaving the man shocked by her mental state, " let's just hope you won't do anything crazy.. " he said to himself before he left the house.

__________
I almost got a heart attack
I am glad I wrote this on my laptop
I was able to restore it
😩😣💔

Hope you guys enjoy it
💛💛💛💛💛💛