▫️||40

Author Pov.

" mmm... what ever I am doing? But baby I am not doing anything " she said sarcastically, jungkook took a deep breath as he looked at his mother, " then what about the guy you sent? " he asked as she smiled.

" well, it seem he didn't do his job well " she said as jimin looked at her with wide eyes, " eomma! " jungkook shouted leading both his mother and jimin to flinch.

" what? I said I didn't do anything, didn't say I didn't order someone to do it " she said as she glared at the older before looking at jungkook with a fake smile.

" are you sick? What the hell is wrong with you?! " jungkook shouted as jimin held his hands tight, he glanced at the older who shook his head, he released a deep breath as he looked at her trying to calm himself before talking.

" right now.. I don't care if you are divorced or what ever, but you are not allowed to be with him " she said as the two just stared at her, " it was easy for you to leave before.. why wouldn't you do that now? " she asked as jimin looked down.

" it was different before.. now I know, and I am willing to take responsibilities of my actions " he said leading jungkook to blush slightly, " I told you I can't live without him eomma.. please stop hurting him.. because you are hurting me too.. " he said as he felt tears gather in his eyes.

She smiled as she crossed her legs again before leaning forward toward the two boys, " then pick.. minguk or jungkook? " she asked leading the younger to stand up angrily.

" you are crazy, his not choosing anyone " he shouted as his mother smiled while listening to him, " then, minguk or jimin? " she asked surprising her son.

The older muttered minguk name before looking down, jungkook glanced at him before he shook his head " both of them! ", he held jimin hand " let's go.. it was a mistake coming here ", he said as be pulled the older behind him, his mother just looked at their back until they disappeared from her vision " that will be fun.. ".

Jimin was now sitting in the car staring at the road, he felt tears gathering in his eyes as he remembered the day she made a deal with him to leave jungkook, even though he didn't want to agree but he was worried about his unexpected pregnancy.

Flashback.

The women sat in the cafe waiting for the younger male to arrive, when jimin came and greeted her she smiled and talked normally to him, but what broke jimin heart the envelope she suddenly pushed toward him.

" what is that? " he asked confused, " money.. for you take and leave " she said as the boy stared at her, " if it's not enough tell me, I will give you more " she said again still smiling.

Jimin face was blank as he stared at her, he slightly pushed back the envelope, " I don't want it, I am not leaving him " he said as she scoffed, " I will give more! ".

He rolled his eyes as he looked at her, " I don't want or need more, I want jungkook and that's all " he said as she sat straight while smirking, " ok then.. I heard something about you " she said as he looked at her.

" hope you don't mind, my men been following you " she said as he stayed quiet, " I know about your little secret " she said as jimin eyes widened a little bit.

" let me put it in another way, you will leave jungkook or should I help you get a easy yet painless miscarriage? " she said so coldly as the younger looked at her with wide eyes.

" p..please no.. " jimin said as his eyes got teary, " please don't.. " he begged as the women in front him smiled innocently, " then I guess you will leave him right? " she said as jimin looked down.

" guess no- " he interrupted her as he kneeled next to her leg, she glared at him for bringing attention to them but he didn't move an inch " please.. can I stay with him.. at least till his wedding.. ".

" how do I know you wouldn't do anything reckless? " she asked annoyingly, the younger shook his head " I won't.. but please just until the wedding.. let me enjoy the time we have until then.. " he said as she looked unsure, after few seconds of silent she agreed as she stood up.

" just until the wedding.. " she said as the younger looked up at her with tears staining his face, " I promise.. please just till then " he mumbled as he wiped his tears, she said ok and left as she cursed at the boy for bringing attention to them.

" Jimin? " a voice called the boy repeatedly as he was lost in his thoughts, " baby? " the voice called again leading him to come back to his sense, he turned his face to see jungkook looking at him with worry.

" why are you crying? " jungkook asked, " sorry.. I remembered something.. " he said as the younger kept on glancing at him, " bother to tell me? " he asked in a serious tone, jimin felt suffocated at the memory but told the younger anyway.

jungkook was getting angry at the fact jimin hid all of that from him but he knew he can't blame him and his mother wasn't helping at all with her unbelievable personality that she been hiding from him, he need to protect jimin and minguk even if his mother came to hate him or disown him.

____
Not proofread
Hope you guys like it
I will make it up with the next chapter
Because it's not that exciting
💛💛💛💛