▫️||104

Author Pov.

Jungkook carried jimin to the living room and made him rest there while he went to make food for the boy, at first jimin said no but when jungkook frowned and said he will leave the house if he doesn't eat he accepted right away fearing he would actually do it.

Jiwoon picked the twins and joon before he got back home with yoongi, the older was worried to see jimin in such state, he signaled the younger to follow him as jimin was busy with joon school adventure.

" what happened to him..? " yoongi asked worriedly, jungkook sighed as he shrugged his shoulders, " he won't tell me.. but seems he and minguk fought yesterday.. and I am waiting him to come since he slept over at his boyfriend house without even asking for permission " jungkook said angrily.

" but minguk is really close with jimin, why would they fight? Even if they did why would jimin be like this " yoongi asked as jungkook shook his head not sure what to say, the two got back to the living room, jimin called jungkook weakly as he gestured at him to sit next to him.

The younger smiled as he nodded before sitting next to him, yoongi started talking with jiwoon and advising him on what to fix for the match until the house door opened revealing minguk who was walking inside not daring to go to the living room.

Jungkook strict loud voice made him flinch as he stopped in his spot, " come here! " jungkook said as he glared at the boy, jimin looked down as he held jungkook tighter feeling his eyes burning as new tears started welling up in his eyes.

" where were you yesterday? " jungkook asked, minguk looked at his feet as he stayed quiet, " I am talking to you! " he shouted as the boy flinched again, " at daniel house.. " he said almost as a whisper.

" why didn't you ask for permission? " jungkook asked as the boy apologized, " what did happen yesterday between you and jimin? " he asked as jimin mumbled a low " nothing.. ", jungkook looked at jimin before looking at his son.

" nothing.. " he said as he looked at jimin then at jungkook, " minguk, you have ten seconds to talk! " he threatened as he tried standing up but jimin stopped him, minguk glanced at jiwoon in hope he would help him but the boy didn't utter a word as he kept looking at the floor avoiding his gaze.

" I.. " he started as jungkook and yoongi looked at him curiously, " w..we argued.. nothing more " he said as jiwoon scoffed, jungkook and yoongi looked at jiwoon knowing that there was more to it.

" why? " jungkook asked as he tried to stay calm, the twin called joon and went upstairs when they saw their father angry at their hyung, minguk bit his lips as he stayed staring at the floor, " I don't like him.. " he mumbled as a tear slipped down his cheeks.

Jimin stayed still trying his best not to cry, jungkook clenched his hands as he glared at his son, yoongi was shocked by the word that left minguk mouth, " what did you say to him yesterday? " he asked as minguk looked at him with tears falling down his cheeks.

" jiwoon! What did he say to him " jungkook asked his other son as minguk stayed quiet, jimin shook his head when jiwoon glanced at him, " say it? " he said more strictly when he saw jimin head movement.

Jiwoon sighed, " why I am being pulled into this? " he asked as yoongi glared at him, " just say it jiwoon! ", the boy sighed for the second time, " to conclude all this, he want an eomma and not just some weak father that depends on others wealth.. " he said before he looked at jimin.

" it's his words, not mine.. sorry jimin.. " jiwoon said as he felt sorry for jimin, minguk lowered his head as he felt his father death glare on him, yoongi was really shocked, before jungkook could say any word the older stood up, he looked disappointedly at the boy.

" do you even know how much he gave up just to protect you? His dreams that he abounded just to have you? The love of his life that he ran away from just to protect your life.. and you say what? Weak? Depends on other wealth? I don't blame his broken self! " the older shouted.

" if my son ever say such words to me!.. I prefer to die than to hear those words.. I am really disappointed in you.. " yoongi said as silence fell over the room, jimin stood up as he gently pushed jungkook hands away, he quietly left the place and went back to his own room.

Jungkook stood up and left the room as he bumped minguk shoulder in the process, jiwoon felt sorry for both of them but he was angry at minguk that he didn't even bother to comfort him, yoongi on the other hand was really sad and worried about jimin.

Minguk left and quietly went back to his room, ignoring jimin cries that escaped from the small crack of the door, jungkook eyes noticed the boy who just walked by not bothering to apologize, he felt more sorry toward his husband not aware how his son reached this point..

__________
😶
Hope you enjoyed the chapter?