▫️||52

Author Pov.

At that exact moment, something inside of jungkook broke, he couldn't believe what he have heard, his mother was already enough and now jimin father just had to hurt him more.

The years he stayed without jimin were enough but now they still want to separate them from each other, he stared shocked at the man in front him, he unconsciously let his tears fall as he tried understanding the situation.

Mr.park was taken aback when he saw jungkook tears, he didn't think the boy loved his son that much that he cried right away not caring about his father or Mr.park presence.

" w..why.. " jungkook cried out as he wiped his tears, he felt on an edge at the thought that he still can't have jimin, Mr.park sighed " you know about the bodyguards right? " the man asked as the younger nodded.

" the one yoongi hired..? " he asked as the man shook his head, " I did.. and guess what? " he said as he leaned closer to the boy after resting his chin on his hand, Mr.jeon was confused by situation as he stayed still listening to them.

" what..? " jungkook asked already knowing what the answer could be, the man looked at Mr.Jeon " your mom sent someone again, I am not risking my son life anymore " he said as jungkook father eyes widened " my wife? ".

" I will proceed with the deal, but you and your mother.. stay away from my son " Mr.park said as the younger shook his head, " I don't care about the deal.. please.. I will protect jimin.. don't so this.. ".

" first time u made him pregnant and threw him away, now proposing to him while ur mother trying to kill him? Is it because of minguk? " Mr.jeon asked as the younger looked at his lap, " is it because you found out his your son? " daehyun asked as Mr.jeon looked at him shocked of the news.

" it wasn't me.. I didn't throw him away.. he ran away.. he didn't tell me! He didn't tell me that my mom was threatening him.. he didn't even tell me he was pregnant.. if I knew I would have took actions " jungkook said as the man scoffed.

" but you got married anyway " Mr.park said as jungkook clenched his fist, " HE CONVINCED ME! STOP BLAMING ME.. I.. I- I loved him.. and just him, I was dumb not to notice the pain he was going through.. but I will make up for everything, him without me.. him taking care of minguk alone.. protect him from my own mom.. I will do everything.. Please.. don't take him away from me " the younger begged.

Mr.jeon was still shocked by what he heard, he didn't know that his wife went this far, he wasn't really interested in his son love life so he let him be, but he never knew his wife was controlling every little thing.

He felt anger filling him up, his wife didn't have any right to stop his son from loving anyone, he didn't like seeing his son broken this way, he was sure that jungkook really loved jimin, even after all those years he still picked him.

Of course he was shocked by the truth revolving jimin, his wife and even minguk, but he didn't want his son misery to continue, " Mr.park.. please, give him a chance, I wasn't aware of my wife actions.. I will talk to her and stop her.. just please let them reunite again.. I think six years is enough for them to be apart.. " the man said as Mr.park looked at him.

" let me see the change first, and you will hear my decision later, but right now.. forget about jimin until you fix your problem with your mom " the man said before he stood up, " if you excuse me now " Mr.park said before he left the cabin.

Jungkook didn't care that his father was looking at him, he broke down as he felt both guilty and hurt, he loved the older boy but nothing was working, no one is leaving them alone, " why didn't you tell me.. I could have helped you know.. " Mr.jeon said as he gently caressed his son hair.

" but she is my mom.. I am not planning on making you both argue because of me.. " jungkook said as he felt heavy inside, the older stayed quiet as he watched his son breaking down.

" don't worry son.. I will make everything better.. but while I do that.. I may hurt you along the way.. so sorry " Mr.jeon said as the younger looked at him confused, Mr.jeon smiled " you will know later.. ".

________
Not proofread
I know the chapter is off a little bit
but the next update will be better.
💛💛💛💛

For who didn't read the message board,
sorry for putting Reminiscing on hold..