▫️||15

Author Pov.
A week later.

The boys were feeling down so jimin suggested to take them out on the weekend, jiwoon begged jimin to convince his parents which he did after he talked to jiwoon mother.

It was 7:30AM when jimin woke up to get his son clothes ready, after he finished washing up he woke his son, who refused to wake up " appa~ " minguk whined as jimin caressed his hair, " jiwoon will be here soon.. " he said leading the younger to sit up excitedly.

" really? i have been trying to wake you for a while now and you woke up when I mentioned jiwoon? " he said with a pout leading his son to giggle as he hugged him.

" ok go and brush your teeth I will go make breakfast " he said as he walked toward the door, the younger started singing happily as he jumped happily toward the bathroom leading jimin to laugh.

30minute later the bell rang as minguk was walking down the stairs, " Minnie! Can you check the door " jimin said as he washed his hand, the younger shouted an excited yes before he ran toward the door.

" who~ is-.. bye " minguk closed the door when he saw jungkook standing outside the door, " minnie? Who was it? " jimin asked as he walked toward the door.

The bell ringed again as he opened the door to reveal jungkook standing outside with a small smile on his face, " hey.. " the younger said awkwardly.

Jimin frowned " hey.. " he said weakly as he looked behind him " where is jiwoon? " he asked not daring to look at jungkook face, " his in the car.. mmm.. he wanted to get you something but his scared to come.. ".

Jimin looked confused " give me? ", the younger nodded as he glanced at the car, " c..can I go see him? " jimin asked feeling a bit scared to go without the younger permission.

" yea.. it's ok.. " he said before he glanced at minguk, the younger was glaring at him.. or at least trying, jungkook smiled awkwardly as he rubbed his neck when jimin left him alone with his kid.

" so.. " jungkook said feeling uncomfortable, " hmph.. " the younger crossed his arm as he walked away inside the house, " wait wait! " jungkook carried minguk before he could go further inside.

" let me go.. " minguk whined as jungkook tried calming him down, " wait please, minguk.. " jungkook pleaded as the younger struggled in his arm " I am not letting you go until you listen to me " jungkook said earning a groan from the younger.

" minguk please listen..? I want to apologize " jungkook said leading the younger to stop moving, " are you going to listen to me? " jungkook asked as he looked at minguk face before putting him down.

The younger nodded waiting for jungkook to talk, he didn't like him as much as taehyung but he decided to give him a chance, " I..I am s..sorry, I didn't mean to hit you at the party.. " jungkook said as he looked at the younger eyes.

" I was really sad that I didn't know what I was doing.. you know.. me and your appa were really close.. " jungkook said gaining the younger attention " but jimin ran away leaving me alone.. " he said with a very sad expression earning a small gasp from the boy.

" do you like jiwoon? " he suddenly asked which the younger nodded repeatedly, " if he run away and leave you alone will you be sad? " he asked again earning another nod " I will be sad.. " he said leading the older to smile.

" so am I.. jimin made me sad when he ran away.. that's why I wasn't thinking probably.. can you forgive me please? " jungkook asked as the younger stared at him.

" I will let jiwoon sleep over too.. and buy a lot of ice cream? " he said hoping to persuade the younger which he successfully did, " REALLY?! " minguk gasped as he held jungkook hand.

Jungkook laughed as he nodded loving his cute face when he gasped, he looked a lot like jimin that it made his heart flutter for some reason, " you forgive me? " jungkook asked which the younger nodded.

" thankyou minguk-ah " jungkook said as he carried the younger again hugging him tight, the younger giggled as he hugged him back, he really hated him at first but he looked sad so he decided to forgive him, especially since he will let jiwoon sleep over.

____

" jiwoon~ " jimin called the younger as he knocked on the car window, the younger was a little bit surprised but opened the door for the older.

" what are you doing here alone? " he asked as he caressed the younger hair, jiwoon smiled as he looked at the paper in his hand, he smiled before he gave the paper to jimin.

Jimin was confused but opened the paper and started reading, " I really love minguk and you.. especially you! more than eomma.. I really want to be with you.. along with appa and minguk.. can I? " jimin frowned slightly at the paper before he looked at jiwoon who was holding a flower pot that had beautiful Purple hyacinth.

The flower expresses the bearer's sadness over a situation and asks for forgiveness, jimin for some reason couldn't believe that jiwoon the one who did all of that, the words.. the flower.. it's meaning.. all of them can't just be him.

" jiwoon.. who wrote this? " jimin asked with a small smile on his face as he pointed at the paper, jiwoon looked at the paper confused " me ".

" are you sure? " jimin asked again, the younger took the paper to read it but then he frowned, " APPA!!! " he shouted from the car " where my paper!! " he shouted again leaving his father in a awkward situation.

He tried hushing his son but jimin turned to look at him, he blushed as he rubbed his neck not wanting to look at the older who suddenly smiled, he really didn't want to look at the boy because he was embarrassed but when he did the beautiful smile that he always loved.. he got to see it again.

____
An awkward chapter
Hope you guys enjoy it
💛💛💛💛