▫️||64

Author Pov.

Jimin was sitting in the living room next to jungkook, he was nervously looking around as he tapped his feet repeatedly on the floor, the nightmares were too realistic to his liking, and it made him quite nervous.

He took the house phone and started dialing his father, a few seconds later the man answered happily " hey " the man said as jimin hummed " dad.. " the boy called in a scared tone.

The way jimin called his father made daehyun turned onto father mood as he answered his son worriedly, " I want them back.. " jimin said as he took a quick glance at jungkook who was looking at him curiously worried.

" who? " daehyun asked confused, " the bodyguards.. " the boy uttered almost as a whisper, " why? Did someone hurt you?! " the older asked worriedly but jimin denied, he took a deep breath before he continued " I just want them back.. I am scared.. "

" but you hate them? Are you sure nothing happened? " the man asked again in hope jimin tell him the truth if he was lying, " nothing appa.. I am.. I am just scared.. so scared " he said as he tightened his grip on the phone.

Jungkook wrapped his left arm around the boy seated next to him as he gazed at him, jimin rested his back on the boy as he continued talking to his father, " I will send them tomorrow morning " the man said to his son.

" ok dad.. " jimin said before his father bid goodbye and hanged up, jungkook kissed jimin forehead and rested his head on jimin's, the older pulled away leading jungkook eyebrows to furrow " what's wrong? ".

" can we cuddle..? " jimin asked with a slight pout leading jungkook to chuckle slightly as he nodded before he laid down, " come in my arms my cutie pie " jimin frowned at the pet name as he laid down " don't call me that.. it sounds weird ".

Jungkook laughed as he nodded his head, he tightly hugged jimin close to his body as they laid down on the couch, " so.. dinner.. should we order instead? " jungkook asked as he noticed that it was getting late.

Jimin glanced up at the boy before he agreed, " I don't want to cook.. " jimin said as the boy nodded, " so, pizza? Or do you want something else " jungkook asked as jimin licked his lips " pizza.. cheese and pepperoni..? " the older said with a pout as he gave jungkook a puppy look.

The younger laughed as he ruffled jimin hair, " no need for all that, I will order whatever you want " jungkook said leading the boy to smile, the younger felt as if he accomplished something for making his fiancée smile because all he did was cry.

After 15minute jungkook glanced at jimin who was hugging him tightly, " chimy? Are you sleeping? " jungkook asked leading the older to shake his head denying, jimin opened his eyes as he looked at jungkook.

" are you feeling better now? " jungkook asked the boy who nodded with a small smile, " do you want to talk about it? " jungkook asked as jimin found himself tensing up at the memory of his nightmares.

Jungkook noticed how tensed up the boy seemed, he hugged him tight and started calming him down " never mind.. forget I asked, stop thinking about it.. it's better if we don't, just know that I am going to protect you no matter what " the younger said leading jimin to tear up a little as he nodded.

The two kept laying down for almost an hour until the doorbell ringed, " pizza is here " jungkook said excitedly as he tried pulling away from jimin but the boy didn't let him go, " baby just a minute " he said but jimin shook his head.

" mmm... want to come with me? " jungkook asked as he tilted his head to get a better view of jimin face who agreed almost immediately, jungkook chuckled as he stood up, jimin doing the same after him in few seconds.

The bell ringed again as the couple walked toward the door, jungkook in front while jimin hugging him from the back, the younger opened the door to see a young male with a big pizza box and a medium sized plastic bag filled with the appetizers.

Jungkook smiled as he saw the man, he asked for the price before taking the order, jimin peeked from behind jungkook looking so cute wearing jungkook oversize black pullover with very short shorts, his blonde hair was messy while his cheeks and lips were tinted with a very dark pink color.

The delivery guy stared at the boy for few seconds gaining jungkook attention who poked his cheek from inside with his tongue as he felt a little bit triggered to punch him, he took the pizza box harshly leading the boy to look at him shocked a little bit.

The boy gulped down feeling nervous from the sight in front him, he was staring really hard on jimin who just gave him a smile showing his crescents eye smile before he hid his head behind jungkook.

Jungkook glared at the boy before taking the order, the guy eyes were still on jimin trying to steal a glance but couldn't, " he is married! " jungkook said angrily as he tried hiding jimin with the pizza box trying his best not to burst at the guy in front of him.

" ugh.. sorry.. I- " jungkook interrupted the man " here is the money, keep the change " jungkook said before he took the rest of the order, the man got to steal a small peek on jimin leading him to blush in the process, jungkook felt angry yet tried to close the door as gentle as he could.

He released a deep sigh as he walked toward the kitchen with jimin still back hugging him, he placed the food down and turned to look at the boy, " when did we get married? " jimin asked as he played with jungkook collar.

" I don't need a contract to make things official between us " jungkook said as he eyed jimin angrily, jimin knew the boy was feeling jealous but decided to pretend he didn't notice, " but we do need that to make it official ".

" when I say you are mine! You are so shut up " jungkook said as he gritted his teeth as he slowly leaned close to jimin face, jimin heartbeat started to beat faster as he felt nervous yet excited by the boy possessiveness.

" you are mine JEON Jimin " jungkook said as he harshly pulled jimin waist before kissing his lips, jimin was taken aback but didn't waste any minute to kiss back the taller boy, his hands easily found their way around jungkook neck.

As the younger deepened the kiss he leaned closer to jimin who had to bend himself slightly to the back before he felt jungkook hand slipping from his waist to his ass, he could feel jungkook hard grip before he lowered his hand to carry the older.

Without wasting any seconds jimin wrapped his legs around jungkook waist kissing back as hungrily as jungkook was to taste his lips before he felt the cold glass that was covering his wooden table.

He giggled as he kept his lips attached to jungkook, the younger hormone was getting triggered by the way jimin kissing him as he slowly tried to grind on him but that all came to an end when they heard the usual loud " ewww " from the two boys.

" ok we get it, it's disgusting, shut up and eat " jungkook huffed his cheeks before he rolled his eyes at the two boys, the boys made disgusted faces as they sat down looking at each other sharing the same feeling about the event that happened in front of them.

Jimin was blushing as he lowered his oversized pullover that for some reason was now rolled up to under his chest because of jungkook curious hands, he got off the table and quickly sat next to jungkook feeling embarrassed yet hungry, but this time for food and not jungkook.

__________
I am worried that if I keep updating
the story will come to an end, am I updating too fast?
I feel so attached to it
😂😂😂💔

Wasn't going to publish it yet, but there's nothing to do in class.. so it's not really proofread