▫️||115

Author Pov.

The game ended with jiwoon team winning, it was a really difficult match especially since the team had a bad start with the game but eventually they were able to make up for it, the crowd was loud and happy for the team win even though the other half were disappointed.

Jimin and jungkook were about to go down along with yoongi and taehyung but mina stopped them, " can we talk jungkook? " she asked as the boy looked at her then at jimin who was now pouting because of her, " I guess? What do you want? ".

" can we talk alone? " she asked, the boy was hesitant but agreed, jimin went down following his friends as he saw jungkook and his ex wife go outside of the basketball court, he was really worried but tried his best not to follow them and trust jungkook.

The two were standing in an empty alley, " so what do you want? " jungkook asked as mina fiddled with her fingers, " how are you doing with jimin? " she asked as he raised an eyebrow, " good, happy.. why? " he said as she hummed in response.

" if you got not- " before jungkook could continue mina pushed him on the wall while kissing him, he was taken aback but pushed her away, " what the hell?! " he angrily asked as she tried kissing him again but he pushed her away.

" why are you pushing me away?! " she asked as she felt extremely annoyed by his action, " I am married! " he shouted and she scoffed, " to me first " she spat and he laughed, " yeah, because he made me do it! " he said as she rolled her eyes.

" I gave you a son! " she said as jungkook laughed in response, " yeah but guess what? He did first, now excuse me " he said as he tried walking away but she stopped him, " are you really in love with him? " she asked as he looked at her with an annoyed expression, " before I even knew you ".

" but is he happy? With you? " she asked, " enough to give me three more kids? Yeah " he spat at her as he noticed the angry look she was developing, " yeah, enough to lose his oldest love " she laughed before walking past jungkook.

" how do you know about that? " he asked as he held her wrist, " lies, stories and acting can fool even a smart person jungkook.. I won't make it easy for you and him " she said before pulling her hand away from his grip.

" stay away from him mina! " he shouted but she just laughed, " even if I do.. he already hate jimin to care if I was there or not " she said before walking backwards, " see you later " she smiled before walking away.

Anger, is all jungkook could feel at the moment, he walked back to where jimin and the others said will wait, jimin was looking around looking for him, he could already know that he was worried that he left with mina but he have his own ways to prove him, her and anyone else that he will still choose jimin over everyone and everything.

" kookie " jimin smiled when his eyes laid on jungkook but widened when the taller pulled him by the waist for a kiss, a lot of people's attention was now on them, jungkook hand held jimin waist tightly as he used his other hand to push jimin head closer by the neck.

The kiss was needy but at the same time gentle, he would have continued the kiss if it wasn't for yoongi who pulled them off each other, " for god sake, it's a school and you two are parents " he said with furrowed eyebrows.

Jimin cheeks turned red as jungkook laughed, " like I care " he said as he pulled jimin for a hug, jimin was really embarrassed but he hugged the boy tightly, he knew jungkook is really needy but why would he kiss him after talking to mina and not talk? There was something and he knew he have to wait before asking about it.

" minnie? Why are you still hugging me? " jungkook asked as he wrapped his arms around jimin who was doing the same, " nothing.. " he mumbled as jungkook chuckled, " are you perhaps jealous? " he asked as jimin nodded, the younger laughed as he tightened his arms around jimin.

" well don't worry.. nothing happened.. " he said the last two words in a low tone leading jimin to look up at him, a frown was placed now on the shorter face, " you are lying.. " he whispered before looking down as he pulled away from the hug.

" s..she kissed me " he said earning both jimin and yoongi attention, " I pushed her away.. b- " jimin was so angry that she dared to touch what his again that he found himself kissing jungkook again, ignoring the people looks and yoongi complains about them.

" asshole " jimin blurted out as he pulled away leading jungkook to laugh, " I pushed her away minnie~ " he said as the older frowned, " and even though I am mad at her I am glad I talked to her.. " he added as jimin looked at him curiously.

" she is the reason of minguk weird behavior.. " he said as the shorter looked at him with wide eyes, his heart beating faster as anger slowly took over him again, he was about to go and find her but jungkook stopped him, " it's pointless to talk to her.. now I know how to approach minguk " he said as jimin nodded trying his best to ignore his urge to punch her in the face.

__________
This was supposed to be published a while ago..
but I kept falling asleep whenever I tried reviewing it
So I hope you guys like it
🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡

__
I am kinda shy about this but I wanted to share my IG and twitter acc, they are new so ignore the 0 followers..
All my friends and family are not a kpop fans so I decided to make a new account to enjoy sharing and talking about all of that with people who are into all of this?
I am awkward and weird but yeah..

@Ouishx
I always use the same user
😣💔