▫️||70

Author Pov.

Jungkook and jimin went to pick up the boys before going to eat lunch, the two boys were so excited when they entered the restaurant, there was an old women worker who was supposed to be their waitress, she walked with the couple and the kids toward the vacant table.

" boys " jimin signaled the boys to thank the elder as they sat down, minguk and jiwoon bowed politely as they were sitting down, jimin smiled at the elder who gently caressed jiwoon head since he was closer to her, " such cute kids.. " she stated as the couple smiled widely at her.

" I will be back in few minutes to get your order " the women said before she walked back to the counter, the two started choosing food for themselves and the kids, they spent an hour and a half in the restaurant before the left to visit Mr.park and Mrs.park.

Jimin was feeling nervous as he glanced at jungkook, the younger smiled as he caressed his fiancée thigh, " don't worry everything will be fine " the younger assured jimin as he focused on the road, " I am just worried.. do you think we are going too fast? ".

" jimin, we knew each other since high school, we dated for three years, had sex in our third year " jungkook glared at jimin because of the last part leading the older to laugh, " shut up.. I was scared to do it ", jungkook rolled his eyes " anyway, you ran away for six years.. don't you think this much of time enough? " he asked as jimin looked down feeling guilty.

" you are right.. " he said as he glanced at jungkook and smiled, " we are going to do it soon and end this misery we are living in, even though we live together.. I really want to do it officially " jungkook added as jimin nodded.

The couple arrived at the hotel, jimin ringed the bell and waited for his parents to open the door for them, jungkook held jimin hand tightly as he gave him an assuring smile, " oh jimin, jungkook.. come in " Mr.park said as he opened the door wider for the boys to enter.

Minguk and jiwoon ran inside before the couple searching for Mrs.park, " wow, they didn't even greet me " the older of the two complained as he followed the couple inside, jimin laughed as jungkook sighed " believe me, I can relate.. it's not like I am their father at all ".

Daehyun laughed as he took a seat next to his wife, jimin and jungkook greeted Mrs.park who was busy with the kids and their conversation, " mm.. me and jungkook.. wanted to talk to you about something " jimin said nervously as he glanced at his soon-to-be husband.

Jungkook smiled as he nodded wanting jimin to continue, " oh what is it? " Mrs.park asked curiously as she brought her attention away from the kids to her son and fiancée, jimin looked at his parents nervously before he took a deep breath.

" we decided.. to get married " jimin said as his parents furrowed their eyebrows as they glanced at each other, " but you two already decided to do it? " Mr.park asked as he felt extremely confused by his son statement, jimin nodded " I know.. I meant.. we are planning to do it sooner than what we planned..? " he said in a questionable tone.

He looked down feeling nervous as his parents grow silent, jungkook rubbed jimin right thigh as he gave him a smile telling him everything was alright, " and what about your mother? " Mrs.park asked jungkook as she started to worry about her son.

" I was planning to talk to them after we leave.. I love jimin too much to wait for this much longer, even if she says no.. she is not my- " jungkook stopped as he felt his tears threatening to fall, jimin reached to hold jungkook cheeks as he turned his face to look at him.

" she is not my mother.. " jungkook said as he was staring deep into jimin eye, " she can't separate us anymore.. I won't allow such thing.. not this time " he added as jimin started wiping his tears away, Mrs.park smiled " if you are willing to protect my son, then we don't have a reason to stop you anymore ".

Jimin eyes widened before he smiled widely, " but when are you planning to do it? " the women asked curiously as the couple glanced at each other, " in ten days? " jungkook said as he was looking at jimin who just smiled, daehyun laughed " someone is eager to make it official ".

Jungkook laughed along with daehyun as he nodded, " I waited enough to make him mine, I can't wait longer than this.. I am just giving him ten days because he deserves to prepare for his first and ONLY marriage " the younger said leading jimin to blush.

" of course, a celebration is a must " Mrs.park said as she looked at her son, " are you planning on a big pa- " Jimin interrupted his mother as he shook his head " small.. small celebration hall with close friends and family is enough " jimin said as he glanced at jungkook who nodded with a wide smile showing his bunny teeth.

" so, a dress or a suit? " daehyun asked his son earning a glare from the boy, " DAD! " jimin shouted as his cheeks turned red, jungkook laughed as he raised his thumbs up for Mr.park " a dress will look- ah!... yah jimin " jungkook whined as he felt jimin pinching under his arms.

" shut up! " jimin mumbled as he looked at his mother, " eomma see jungkook " the boy whined as his mother laughed, " now I am curious to see you in a dress " she said to tease her son, " who said I wanted to celebrate this? " jimin said as he felt annoyed by jungkook and his parent.

" we are joking baby " jungkook said as he pressed his lips on the older head, " you know where you will wear the dress " jungkook whispered to jimin ear but it was audible for the couple in front of them, " oh my god.. " jimin said as he rolled his eyes at the boy statement, his cheeks turned red but he tried his best to not show the boy he was affected by his words.

__________
not proofread
I was asleep the whole day yesterday,
and no one bothered to wake me
Now I will need more time before the next update
Anyway, hope you guys enjoy this chapter
💛💛💛💛