▫️||62

Author Pov.

" jimin...Jimin...JIMin " the boy jolted up in fear, he felt himself fall from a very high place as he heard his name being called, it felt so real yet when he woke up, he was greeted with darkness and warmth from unknown presence.

" wait.. " a familiar voice said as he moved away from jimin side, a few seconds later he felt the strong light coming from that single light bulb that was connected to the lamp on the bedside.

The light brightening the scared boy surrounding, his eyes looking around in fear until it fell on a certain person.. jungkook, the boy was looking at him worriedly as he slowly approached him.

Jimin couldn't hold his tears longer as he jumped on the younger, hugging the boy very tight as he sobbed heavily, jungkook was getting more scared and confused at the state jimin was in " baby.. what's wrong? ".

The older boy hugged him tighter as he shook his head slightly not liking what he remembered while he was asleep, he realized it was a dream.. yet it felt so real, " tell me.. please, I am really worried jimin.. " the younger said as he pulled away slightly to see jimin face.

Jimin sniffed cutely as he looked at jungkook, new tears staining his cheeks all over again, " s..she tried.. to k..kill me.. jungkook.. I am.. ugh.. I am s..scared.. " the older mumbled on the boy chest leading his eyes to widen.

" no one trying to kill you baby~ " jungkook said as he pulled jimin back to his embrace, " no one can hurt you.. I won't let anyone to hurt you " he added as he started stroking the boy hair gently, jimin heavy breathing slowly calming down as his tears stopped falling.

" But kookie.. she tried to- " jungkook interrupted the boy with a peck on the lips, " she can't come near you.. I won't let her " the younger said leading jimin to blush slightly by the way jungkook whispered to his ears.

" let's go back to sleep? " jungkook asked as the older snuggled closed onto his chest, " hold me tight kookie.. " jimin said almost as a whisper, jungkook nodded and pulled his fiancée closer before the two fell asleep again.

Jungkook woke up at 4 AM, he groaned as he was unsure why he woke up.. well until he saw the boy in his arm, jimin was crying in his sleep as he held jungkook real close to him as if his life depended on the boy.

The younger boy kept whispering sweet nothings in the older ear, wiping jimin tears occasionally in hope soon.. they will stop, he tried his best to calm jimin who was deep in sleep yet full of sadness and sorrow.

Jimin opened his eyes to see an empty bed, the room was quiet as the wind were strong, he can see the bad weather outside the house from his room window, he decided to go down the living room to check on his soon to be fiancée and the two adorable boys that he hadn't been spending much time with them as he used to.

" kookie? " the older called but heard no response, " did he leave already..? " the boy asked himself as he walked toward the living room to see the two boys, " minnie, Ji " the boy called so sweetly earning the kids attention.

The two running to the boy embrace, hugging him real tight as he caressed both of their hair, " where did jungkook go? " jimin asked the two boys who looked up at him before shrugging their shoulders.

" I will go make some food, what do you guys want? " jimin asked excitedly as the two kept on thinking, they been craving a lot of food but they weren't home as much as they did before, they asked jimin to make them pancakes.

" I will be back once I finish " jimin said as he smiled his famous eye crescents smile, the two giggled excitedly as they nodded their heads, the older went back to the kitchen to prepare the food the boys asked for.

After he finished cooking the food he promised, even though time passed quickly he didn't care much, he took the plates already having the toppings the brothers preferred on each of their plates.

" Ji~ Minnie~ " jimin called but he received nothing as an answer, the tv was on, the toys the boys were using still in the same place,, everything was on the same spot but only the people disappeared, he heard the house door close before he turned around.

Jimin felt really scared and terrified, he called the younger but jungkook never answered him, he looked around trying to look for the boys along with jungkook but he couldn't find anyone, the only spots left were the garden and the rooms upstairs.

After checking the garden he walked back inside feeling heavy, a scream from the second floor took his attention, it made him relieved to know the boys were upstairs but at the same time worried about them.

The older broke down as he found his leg failing him for real this time, the scene in front of him broke him, every little piece of him, his tears left his eyes like there was no tomorrow..

Jungkook laying down on the floor blood covering his body as he was wounded, jiwoon was slightly injured next to his father but what really sent him on an edge.. the scene of minguk stabbed through the heart yet no one helped him, he felt as if his life lost all it meaning...

____
Sorry about this chapter..
I have a feeling I may get killed soon..
😣💔💔💔

I can't even say hope you guys like it
🤦🏻‍♀️