▫️||107

Author Pov.

Jungkook was working on some of his files when jimin came to join him, he sat next to jungkook as he released a deep sigh, " whats wrong baby? " jungkook asked as he glanced to the side at the boy.

" nothing.. just finished cooking.. " he said as he rested his head on jungkook shoulder, " cooking? But we already ate? " the younger asked confused, " jiwoon is bringing a friend home, so I kinda decided to put more effort? " he said with a smile.

" let's hope that friend.. isn't just a friend.. " jungkook said as he flipped the paper, jimin smiled as he nodded, jungkook glanced at his husband " minnie? " he called as the boy grinned, " stop calling me that~ " he said as he lowered his head.

" but minguk hate the name, I can call you that again! " he said with a smile as the older just frowned at the mention of his son, jungkook noticed so he placed his file next to him before he faced jimin, the older looked at him with curious eyes when he saw him staring at him.

" koo- " jungkook soft lips interrupted the boy as he sweetly kissed the sad boy, his hands gently wrapping around the boy after pushing him down on the couch, ignoring all their surroundings as they deepened the kiss.

Jimin hands were holding the boy shirt from front as he pulled him closer to deepen the kiss.. not like he needed too, the younger started moving his leg in between jimin thighs taking his chance to get his husband to sleep with him but all his effort came to an end when a pillow landed on his back.

" the fuck! " he turned to see jiwoon standing with furrowed eyebrows and a smaller boy hiding behind him, he sighed as he pulled away from over jimin, the older cheeks turned red as he stood up, trying to fix his clothes as he greeted the two boys shyly.

Jungkook smirked as he hit jimin with his file over his ass letting him to utter a yelp before hitting his head slightly with his hand, jungkook laughed as jimin left the living room, jiwoon smiled to see jimin mood turned to the better so he just quietly followed him with jihoon following him.

" Sorry about earlier.. " jimin mumbled as he heated up the food, jiwoon smiled " it's ok " he said as the other boy just smiled awkwardly, jiwoon noticed and started rubbing his back, " this is jihoon, a friend of mine " he said as jimin smiled at them.

" nice to meet you jihoon, I am jimin " he said with his famous crescents eye smile, jihoon bowed as he greeted the boy back, " appa~~~ " joon came running toward his father as minjun ran behind him, " minjun! Stop running behind him he will get hurt " jimin scolded the boy as he hid his younger boy.

" but appa! He broke my ipad.. " minjun whined as the younger eyes started to water, jimin looked at joon to see his guilty face expression, " is it true joon? " jimin asked as he gently caressed the boy's hair but the younger just cried as he hugged him " I am sorry appa.. "

The two friends were eating as they watched the scene in front of them, jungkook joined them a few seconds later to see a crying joon hugging jimin while minjun glaring at him angrily, " stop glaring " jungkook said as he ruffled the boy's hair, " what happened this time? ".

" joon broke my ipad! " he said as he looked at the floor feeling upset, " is hitting him will fix it? " jungkook asked as the boy shook his head, " or shouting? " he added as the boy mumbled a low no.

" then why are you scolding him? " he asked as the boy's eyes started to get teary, " I am not scolding you, I am just explaining this to you " he said as he looked at his son's face, " but.. " he uttered but the older cut him off, " I will buy you a new one, next time.. take care of it instead ".

Minjun nodded as he hugged his father, jungkook laughed as he rubbed his son back who was still pouting, jiwoon laughed as jihoon was just smiling weakly, jimin noticed the boy expression, he signaled jiwoon to look at the sad boy.

" are you ok..? " jiwoon asked as he felt a bit sorry knowing already why the boy feeling down, jihoon nodded as he smiled wider, jiwoon found himself holding the boy hand slightly rubbing it as he smiled at the boy, jihoon smiled but pulled his hand away when he saw jimin and jungkook looking at them curiosly.

Jiwoon laughed slightly as he continued to eat as his twin brothers kept playing in jihun ipad while joon eating some of jimin homemade cookies, his family were a happy family but minguk at the moment was the problem.. " we are going to study, if you need anything call me jimin " jiwoon smiled as the older nodded.

The two boys left as jimin looked at them with a smile, " so, you think he already moved on? " jungkook asked as jimin shook his head, " I spent six years away from you but I kept falling for you.. " jimin said as the younger pulled his waist, " it's hard to move on.. but let's hope it won't take much time till he realizes he doesn't feel the same way he does now.. ".

" yeah, anyway.. do you still keep falling for me or? " he asked as he leaned to kiss jimin lips, the older smiled as he nodded, " glad to know " he smiled wider showing his bunny smile before he pecked jimin lips, the twins were too focused on the game to care about their parent kissing while joon just looked at them while eating his cookies.

__________
My brain is functioning slowly the past two days..