▫️||76

Author Pov.

" so.. " jungkook said as he closed the door and locked it, jimin looked at him nervously " yes..? " he asked as he bit his lips feeling nervous and scared from the way jungkook looked at him, " don't act dumb, take your clothes off " the younger said seductively.

" are you sure.. you don't want to take it off me? " jimin asked with a smirk as he approached jungkook, the younger was staring at jimin lips as he nodded, " I would love too " he said as he gulped down his saliva.

He started taking off the stone that was pinned on the boy ribbon before he untied it, he pulled jimin pants leading the boy to stumble close to him before he unbuttoned his pants, jimin was looking at the boy with lustful eyes as he waited him to pleasure him.

" you know what to do now right? " jungkook smiled as he caressed jimin hair gently, jimin smiled as he nodded before helping jungkook with his growing problem, he unbuckled his belt before he unbuttoned his pants.

Jimin was now on his knees while holding jungkook hard member in his small hands, he gently stroked it before he kissed the tip, jungkook took a deep breath before he exhaled in order to calm himself from the beautiful scene in front of him.

The boy started licking his tip slowly before he looked up at him, jungkook was staring hard on jimin who was now holding his member with his right hand and stroking one of his balls with his other hand, the younger groaned as he felt jimin slowly take in the tip of his hard member.

Jungkook was biting his lips as he felt jimin tongue roll over his member inside of the short boy mouth, he could feel the boy warm mouth pleasuring him without much effort, he pulled his head back before he licked the tip again.

He poked the hole in his hard member with his tongue, putting pressure on it as the younger let out a heavy breathe, he continued teasing jungkook until he heard him moan, jimin smiled before licked his lips.

" stop teasing me and do it properly jimin " jungkook hissed as he was getting impatient, jimin started kissing the boy and lick down his shaft until he reached his balls, he started sucking on them as he stole glances at jungkook who was looking at him with dark hooded eyes.

Jungkook brushed jimin hair to the back before he firmly gripped on it, " open your mouth jimin.. " he said which the boy complied right away, without saying anything further jungkook pushed his hard member down jimin throat leading the boy to gag.

" j..jun..koo..ok " jimin tried calling the boy to stop thrusting in his mouth but failed when jungkook gripped his jaw and fastened his pace, " sorry jimin! " jungkook moaned as he felt the way he was going all the way in and out the boy mouth.

Jimin eyes started to get teary as he sucked the boy or more like got forced to suck it, he could feel jungkook pace getting slower as he started to loose his strength a little bit, " I will come.. " jungkook groaned out before he released his load in jimin mouth.

The older boy stayed still as he received all the boy cum in his mouth, he swallowed the cum down and continued to lick jungkook all over again before he sucked the tip, the younger was a little bit sensitive as he just cummed but jimin didn't care.

Jungkook smiled and pulled the boy up before he kissed his lips, he was hungrily kissing him before he pushed him down on the bed, jimin eyes examining him as he sucked on his own bottom lip.

" this is just the beginning jimin " the boy said before he crawled toward jimin, the older smiled tiredly as he nodded, " let's just take the rest off " jungkook said as he pulled down jimin pants to reveal his white panties along with a white long stockings he was wearing under his clothes.

Jungkook was surprised to see jimin wearing all of this but he couldn't stop the horny feeling he received when he saw his wet husband laying down with his messy blonde hair and red lips and cheeks, along with the white stocking that were hugging his thighs perfectly without rolling down.

" never knew stockings would be my new favorite kink " jungkook whispered on the boy lips before he took off jimin dress shirt, jimin smiled " anything to make you happy I guess.. " he whispered seductively as jungkook smiled.

" you guess? " he asked as looked at the boy body before looking at his eyes, " yeah.. but don't you think it's not fair? " jimin asked as he played with jungkook shirt, jungkook looked curiously at him as he asked what.

He pulled the boy from his shirt leading him to fall on him, " you're still wearing clothes.. while I am almost naked " he whispered next to the boy ear before biting his earlobe.

" well I am all yours.. you can just take it off, when ever you want " he smirked as he tried kissing jimin but the older stopped him when he pushed him back slightly to unbutton his shirt.

" but you will go gentle on me right? I am technically a virgin " he chuckled as he kissed jungkook lips, the boy pulled away and looked at jimin body once again, " did that fact change how rough I went into you the first time? ".

Jimin shook his head, " then don't bring pointless things, in the end I will pleasure you.. and you will scream my name loud and clear for everyone to hear " jungkook growled in jimin ear leading him to nod nervously worried that he will go real rough on him when it been a long time since he did it.